• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Inconsiderate ambulance driver can cause accidents instead of saving life

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ambulance drivers should be more careful when they are on the road attending to an emergency instead of causing unnecessary panic or even accident with other road users. I was driving towards North Bridge Road this morning and just entered the cross roads box looking out for oncoming traffic on my right before turning when I heard the 'siren' from either an ambulance or police car . The siren alarm was very loud and I could not see any of these vehicles since I'm in the middle of the cross roads box , not knowing if it's coming from my right or left , I stopped even when I had the opportunity to Turn Right after oncoming traffic is clear.

Suddenly , I saw an ambulance flashing through on my right , I must admit I was shocked and in panic when there was no sight of this ambulance initially .

I wish the Drivers of these vehicles should be more thoughtful in using the siren to avoid causing accidents in carrying out their duties.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL! Yeah if your loved one was in that ambulance and needed to get to hospital to save his or her life you would have been glad they used the siren.