• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AG Lucien Wong

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He lives with me now....'nuff said.

any person who wants to take public office must stand up to public scrutiny or else he is subject to blackmail.

A public official ought be free of sex scandals, corruption, addiction, etc. Is pap maintaining such high standards in its selection of ministers and high public officials? LHL cant brush such scandals away by thinking it is their private lives

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though juicy, who lives with Lucien is probably not as important as the following:

• the PAPzis appointed a 64yo (Lucien) as AG after 'retiring' a 60yo AG (VK Rajah)
  • the PAPzis also appointed their former MP / attack dog (Hri Kumar) Deputy AG
  • the PAPzi attack dog is likely to take over when Lucien's contract ends.
Given that AGs have the near absolute discretion to decide on whom to prosecute, and whom not to, we can clearly see where this is going.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though juicy, who lives with Lucien is probably not as important as the following:

• the PAPzis appointed a 64yo (Lucien) as AG after 'retiring' a 60yo AG (VK Rajah)
Given that AGs have the near absolute discretion to decide on whom to prosecute, and whom not to, we can clearly see where this is going.

LHL trusts such a man.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL gets a former PAP to be the Deputy AG

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I heard from the grapevine. That's why I am asking whether it is true.

I hope that the grapevine is wrong and that LHL still has some sense of judgement

What a person does in his private life is of no concern to us as long as he does his job in a competent manner.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a person does in his private life is of no concern to us as long as he does his job in a competent manner.

You and I have different expectations of high public servants and ministers' morals and standards.

Time will tell who is wiser