• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat former sia airbus a380's to be converted to private luxury jets

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shiok or not? 4 to be exact. just came off leases from sia. to be repurposed for a swan song. design of new interior underway. throne room. blue chair is for boss.

IMG_0056.JPG

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The A380 is not doing well. I wonder whether the A380 fleet will eventually be a liability to SIA

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The A380 is not doing well. I wonder whether the A380 fleet will eventually be a liability to SIA

the days of high capacity double decker aircraft is almost over as airlines are switching to fuel efficient long haul flights for direct routes which are now more popular than the hub and spoke model. luckily they lease a380 and at the end of the term do not have to renew. they have decided to purchase the boeing dreamliner.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very luxurious getaway vehicles for the PAP elites to sail into the sunset in style.i hope my family and I are allocated a seat in lieu to our contributions to grassroots activities and nation building.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
the days of high capacity double decker aircraft is almost over as airlines are switching to fuel efficient long haul flights for direct routes which are now more popular than the hub and spoke model. luckily they lease a380 and at the end of the term do not have to renew. they have decided to purchase the boeing dreamliner.

SIA will have 24 A380 aircraft.Will these pull down SIA's finances?

Last edited:

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid SIA not creative.

Should had hired all the Geylang prostitute to wear SIA Kebaya uniform and A380 be converted to flying 一楼一凤 Geylang fuck shop, advertising FLYING SEX in the Air.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
First 5 A380s were leased but I believe they bought the subsequent jets they ordered.

They have 19 now with another five on order to be delivered soon. I understand the A380s are not doing well. So will they be phased out like the concorde?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So where is my seat gentleman?

in the luxurious redo in the pic you'll be given a suite of your own for desk, bed and bath. you can also lounge with cocktail drink in hand at open sections with other elites. there's a gym with pool and spa with sauna. poker table is in mid section and 6.9-star restaurant is in the rear. no assigned seat like in conventional flight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very luxurious getaway vehicles for the PAP elites to sail into the sunset in style.i hope my family and I are allocated a seat in lieu to our contributions to grassroots activities and nation building.

when you board you get a suite or cabin with desk, bed and bath.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They have 19 now with another five on order to be delivered soon. I understand the A380s are not doing well. So will they be phased out like the concorde?

Yes, they will. SQ is already converting its Airbus A380 captains back to Boeing 777

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
in the luxurious redo in the pic you'll be given a suite of your own for desk, bed and bath. you can also lounge with cocktail drink in hand at open sections with other elites. there's a gym with pool and spa with sauna. poker table is in mid section and 6.9-star restaurant is in the rear. no assigned seat like in conventional flight.

can turn into orgy
plane or not? 300 pax fucking on an orgy room in the plane. hang sex swings from the top and mirrors in the ceiling.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can turn into orgy
plane or not? 300 pax fucking on an orgy room in the plane. hang sex swings from the top and mirrors in the ceiling.

for private luxury version, max pax only up to 69. for orgy version they need to spread out passengers across plane with even load in order for them to shoot their load without bunching up in one corner where the most desired and popular chiobu is. for bdsm version, separate cabins for separate torture chambers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
and training them for 787.

Not really, the order for 787 is not delivered yet, and currently, SQ has a big 777 fleet with more on order. However, they want to phase out the 380 as soon as possible. There is not point to train them for 787 now and then there is no 787 for them to fly. So, the pilots on 380 that have a 777 rating before are being taken off 380 and send for a refresher/conversion course on the 777 and send to fly them first. when they start receiving the 787, they will do a minor conversion/orientation to the 787 from the 777. In fact for EASA, the type rating is the same for the 777 and 787, with minor difference in the course between the 2 planes. So basically, in Europe, if you are rated for 777, then you are also rated for 787. In the US, its 2 different rating type, but its so minor that the pilots just take a one day conversion course.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really, the order for 787 is not delivered yet, and currently, SQ has a big 777 fleet with more on order. However, they want to phase out the 380 as soon as possible. There is not point to train them for 787 now and then there is no 787 for them to fly. So, the pilots on 380 that have a 777 rating before are being taken off 380 and send for a refresher/conversion course on the 777 and send to fly them first. when they start receiving the 787, they will do a minor conversion/orientation to the 787 from the 777. In fact for EASA, the type rating is the same for the 777 and 787, with minor difference in the course between the 2 planes. So basically, in Europe, if you are rated for 777, then you are also rated for 787. In the US, its 2 different rating type, but its so minor that the pilots just take a one day conversion course.

training can start soon as scoot, an sia subsidiary, plans to do it for 32 pilots at the boeing training campus in sg.

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/scoot-inks-boeing-787-dreamliner-training-deal

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...eing-sign-five-year-b-787-pilot-training-deal