• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Indon Carrefour CEO Shafie Shamsuddin leaving Cantonment Complex

scratchballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went to drink kopi with fren and saw this guy leaving. Fren say maybe assisting investigations. Never share more. Haha.

A GENUINE love for serving customers has served Shafie Shamsuddin well. The 45-year-old president and chief executive of PT Trans Retail (Carrefour Indonesia) has been named Outstanding Chief/Senior Executive (Overseas) of the Year at the 2016 Singapore Business Awards.

Even though nearly 20 years have passed, the former management trainee at Carrefour Singapore still remembers the day Carrefour opened its doors here. It was his second year in the job, and he had been promoted to head the toys, sports and luggage department.

The week leading up to the opening on Oct 17, 1997 had been wrought with sleepless nights and endless second-guessing on store layout from shelving to lighting to ambience.

"When the door finally opened, I saw a group of customers run all the way in and into the toys section, looking for the Star Wars collectibles that we had prepared. They were so happy to get their hands on them. "Immediately, without realising it, my tears started flowing. At that moment, I knew what I was looking to do with my life."

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/hub...wards-2016/balancing-idealism-with-pragmatism