• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one here is saying PAP is angel. They are arrogant incompetent elitists. The PAP uses dirty tactics abuse their authority control the courts and yet 69.9% still vote them.

It is because the pap uses dirty tactics that I dont blame the 69.9% totally. I apportion some blame to pap.

Do u blame your child totally if he makes a wrong decision based on lies told to him by adults he trust?

I categorise the 69.9% into:
1, corrupt pap supporters, eg PAP Ministers, PAP MPs. grassroot leaders, PA leaders, etc
2. naive Singaporeans , eg aged singaporeans, uneducated Singaporeans, etc
3. others

I blame Cat (1) for the trouble we are in. I dont blame Cat 2 Singaporeans

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In summary, she wants an Ang Mo.

No. I know her well. She is a true blue, loyal Singapore. She is chaste and virtuous. She wants to marry a Singaporean guy. She is a chio bu with good body, sweet, pretty face and high intellect. Smooth and fair complexion. If she wants an ang moh, she would have married long ago

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Do u blame your child totally if he makes a wrong decision based on lies told to him by adults he trust?

Last I checked children are not allowed to vote in GE.

Point is voting electorate are not children and PAP are not their parents. But if you use that analogy you can subconsciously what people think of the PAP. Which is naive and foolish.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I run into all
these sinkie golden pussies every day. Then one day, the wake up at age 45 and they wonder why they are still single. When these charbors present their list of requirements, the first question I always ask is "what are you bringing to the party?". Are you a graduate yourself? Are you earning xxxx $ a month? do you own your own car, or condo? What are your net assets? U will see them hum and haw, because they have nothing, but expect the victim that they want to catch to have it all. Woman nowadays want equality, then they should be bringing the same things to the relationships.

Charbo just need to look good, love to cook, great on bed and able to complement her hubby's lifestyle. I am all for it, even she ask for a house. I will break or rob a bank to make her happy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last I checked children are not allowed to vote in GE.

Point is voting electorate are not children and PAP are not their parents. But if you use that analogy you can subconsciously what people think of the PAP. Which is naive and foolish.

Young children are innocent, naive and trusting.

If a parent in the swimming pool tells her child to jump into the pool, the child will jump, trusting that his parent will catch him. Is the child stupid shd he drown when his parent failed to catch him?

It is the same with some of the 69.9% singaporeans. They trusted LKY and the first generation pap leaders. so when LHL said: "we are for you, we are with you, we are for SG", they voted for him. The above child analogy applies when LHL doesnt help the Singaporeans. I blame primarily PAP and LHL for the problems in SG and not the 69.9%. Many of the 69.9% have child like faith and they believed LHL and the pap. It's LHL and the pap who betrayed those who voted for LHL, PAP.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
small ranjiao has to do more. ranjiao tua kee just go easy.

love making is more than thrusting in and out. love making is more than one organ

ambience, role playing, body caresses count a lot.

The hands, the mouth, lips, the tongue are equally important

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charbo just need to look good, love to cook, great on bed and able to complement her hubby's lifestyle. I am all for it, even she ask for a house. I will break or rob a bank to make her happy.

Yes. a chio bu sits on a gold mine. All she needs to do is to look good and pamper her hubby. Be his trophy wife in public and plaything in the bedroom

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It is because the pap uses dirty tactics that I dont blame the 69.9% totally. I apportion some blame to pap.

I categorise the 69.9% into:
1, corrupt pap supporters, eg PAP Ministers, PAP MPs. grassroot leaders, PA leaders, etc
2. naive Singaporeans , eg aged singaporeans, uneducated Singaporeans, etc
3. others

I blame Cat (1) for the trouble we are in. I dont blame Cat 2 Singaporeans
Its called this:

Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called this:

Generally speaking, Stockholm syndrome consists of "strong emotional ties that develop between two persons where one person intermittently harasses, beats, threatens, abuses, or intimidates the other.

what you mentioned is BDSM

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
It was actually a brilliant decision, in a self serving way. He knew that by keeping the scholar generals happy, wealthy, loyal and obedient, the chances of a military coup happening were close to zero.

Very valid point. Who came up with SAF scholar program? Probably LKY? Worst decision ever.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was actually a brilliant decision, in a self serving way. He knew that by keeping the scholar generals happy, wealthy, loyal and obedient, the chances of a military coup happening were close to zero.

cronyism will lead to the demise of SG

Last edited: