• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Abt 30years - yes
2. Uni Graduate - yes
3. 1.78m and above - yes
4. single - yes
5. handsome -yes

How should I meet up with her?

she wants a hot blooded SG guy.

send me your profile if you are a straight guy and not a gay

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met a 27 year old Singapore chio bu recently. She is single, highly eligible and is looking for a SG man. She told me her ideal man:

1. Abt 30years
2. Uni Graduate
3. 1.78m and above
4. single
5. handsome

I did some quick calculation for her:
1. 36,000 births per year
2. half are males...that gives 18000 men
3. half of the men are >1.78m...that leaves her with 9000 men
4. 30% of the men graduate from uni...that leaves her with 2700men
5. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old are single...that leaves her with 270men
6. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old, single are handsome...that leaves her with 27 men.

I told her the hard truth. Although she is a chio bu, only 27 men in SG meet her criteria. And there are many chio bus in SG running after these 27 men.

So if you are singaporean, handsome, above 1.78m tall, single, male, many SG chio bus are going after you.

Where do I sign up ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I met a 27 year old Singapore chio bu recently. She is single, highly eligible and is looking for a SG man. She told me her ideal man:

1. Abt 30years
2. Uni Graduate
3. 1.78m and above
4. single
5. handsome

I did some quick calculation for her:
1. 36,000 births per year
2. half are males...that gives 18000 men
3. half of the men are >1.78m...that leaves her with 9000 men
4. 30% of the men graduate from uni...that leaves her with 2700men
5. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old are single...that leaves her with 270men
6. 10% of men who are graduate, >178m, 30years old, single are handsome...that leaves her with 27 men.

I told her the hard truth. Although she is a chio bu, only 27 men in SG meet her criteria. And there are many chio bus in SG running after these 27 men.

So if you are singaporean, handsome, above 1.78m tall, single, male, many SG chio bus are going after you.

I thought you said all Singaporean men who have gone through NS have been castrated?

That leaves your friend with only the Non-Singaporean men. First generation migrants or on Work Permit.

Might actually be a bigger number than 27.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is she one of them? if yes, prefer the one on the right. can cause stir in the groin.

IMG_0052.JPG

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot to add : 27 of the eligible men - half is married, a quarter are gays and the rest are mummy boys.

Where is the hidden agenda - the pay packet and the dick size she is looking for ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot to add : 27 of the eligible men - half is married, a quarter are gays and the rest are mummy boys.

Where is the hidden agenda - the pay packet and the dick size she is looking for ?

she's actually looking for a no strings attached toy boy for her own plumbing pleasure.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you said all Singaporean men who have gone through NS have been castrated?

That leaves your friend with only the Non-Singaporean men. First generation migrants or on Work Permit.

Might actually be a bigger number than 27.

some SG men got exemption from NS. some others didnt go through the standard NS but were granted privileges like TT's son, Patrick Tan. Those who got castrated are those who went through the standard NS ie BMT, operational stint, etc. Singaporeans like Patrick Tan are mummy's boys

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

good point. that leaves 14 eligible men.

and she also said he must be of the same faith. From what I know only 25% of singaporeans have same faith as her.

So number of eligible men goes down to 4.

This is getting too complicating for some forumners