• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Singapore Chio Bu

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
some SG men got exemption from NS. some others didnt go through the standard NS but were granted privileges like TT's son, Patrick Tan. Those who got castrated are those who went through the standard NS ie BMT, operational stint, etc. Singaporeans like Patrick Tan are mummy's boys

So Patrick Tan is one of the 14?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No. Patrick is ugly. He fails criterium (5)

So should ask who here is Singapore citizen male and never served NS. Cos I think all here served NS. I also served NS.

Ckmpd your husband got serve NS? I heard your son served NS and got castrated. Like father like son? Or your hubby no need serve NS one? Got balls of steel!

Why don't ask you friend be lesbian? Sinkie women better and more balls than the men as you said right?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So should ask who here is Singapore citizen male and never served NS. Cos I think all here served NS. I also served NS.

Ckmpd your husband got serve NS? I heard your son served NS and got castrated. Like father like son? Or your hubby no need serve NS one? Got balls of steel!

Why don't ask you friend be lesbian? Sinkie women better and more balls than the men as you said right?

she is a hot blooded SG chio bu and wants a real SG man who has not been castrated by PAP

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your husband is one served NS and castrated by PAP? Then I guess you are not hot blooded SG chio bu lah.

without going into specifics, you can take it from me that I live a blessed life, am not deprived of any fun and pleasure and am a full blooded singaporean

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
without going into specifics, you can take it from me that I live a blessed life, am not deprived of any fun and pleasure and am a full blooded singaporean

But your husband is also castrated. Just like your son. And probably your grandsons. Tsk tsk tsk what a tragedy. At least my boys will not be castrated like me. And my grandsons will be spared too .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
But your husband is also castrated. Just like your son. And probably your grandsons. Tsk tsk tsk what a tragedy. At least my boys will not be castrated like me. And my grandsons will be spared too .

I am free to go whenever I wish and enjoy whatever I want and anyway I want it. How can that be a tragedy?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
she is a hot blooded SG chio bu and wants a real SG man who has not been castrated by PAP

chiobu is a very subjective term lah, one man's meat is another man's poison.

ckmpd's chiobu

abuse-woman-picture-id509138289

PAPsmearer's chiobu

997_1000.jpg

See the difference?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited: