• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Don't be too happy Lee Hsien Loong stepping down anytime soon.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why many are happy Lee Hsien Loong is stepping down after next election?

First of all the next election is April 2021, 4 more years to go and Lee Hsien Loong can continue to inflict devastation to Singapore during these 4 years.

Secondly surely he will be given the post of Senior Minister so he will still be around and calling the shots from his Lee family throne.

Finally don't forget he will be promoted to Minister Mentor so we will still see this guy for a looooooooooooooooooooong time to come.

5UoSGGo.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why many are happy Lee Hsien Loong is stepping down after next election?

First of all the next election is April 2021, 4 more years to go and Lee Hsien Loong can continue to inflict devastation to Singapore during these 4 years.

Secondly surely he will be given the post of Senior Minister so he will still be around and calling the shots from his Lee family throne.

Finally don't forget he will be promoted to Minister Mentor so we will still see this guy for a looooooooooooooooooooong time to come ...
ur last 2 points may not b as valid ...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think many Singaporeans are looking forward to the next PM - Chan Chun Sing, better known as Kee Chiu.
Have fun!

Cheers!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you were staying away from this area! :p

I've not had frog porridge for some time now. Let's see. Fucking bastard will step down soon because he and his wife have messed up bad. Let someone hold generalship with the enemy closing in from all directions.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I thought you were staying away from this area! :p

Boss I cannot just stand and watch when my favourite and beloved Prime Minister is detested by so many here. Just want everyone to know they can suck it up.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven got eyes one, he will suffer from stroke n cancer at same time n his wife probably kena robbed not raped n mati from self compression

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven got eyes one, he will suffer from stroke n cancer at same time n his wife probably kena robbed not raped n mati from self compression

WHIP HIS CORPSE when he's gone before the cremation.
His fucking corpse will be dragged down Orchard Road.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy and his wife has done more damage to this country then anyone I know. He has been in post since 2004, thats 13 years and I cannot recall a single policy or initiative that he or his team has conceived that worked.

While bad policy and failed initiatives are par of the course. Remember the disastrous white paper on the population that went so badly, the worst case of contamination in our biggest hospital that went for months and killed 8 patients, the never ending series of health and hygiene issue from food poisoning, rats running wild, the poor maintenance of rolling stock leading to frequent breakdowns year after year and the never ending reports of our sovereign finds losing money.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
could mean he can't handle the problems anymore want to run road…..
maybe problems more serious than we thought….

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unlike the ol'fart who didn't have a penchant for idiots nor suffered fools lightly, pinkie has taken the yellow ribbon approach too far and should engage the second chance m&d (pedaling clothes and jewelry) for a new govt initiative "three strikes" :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy and his wife has done more damage to this country then anyone I know. He has been in post since 2004, thats 13 years and I cannot recall a single policy or initiative that he or his team has conceived that worked ...
successfully opened gambling dens n provided sinkies wif ze luxury of gambling wifout getting out of their hauses ...

successfully made sinkielan belong 2 evry1 instead of sexclusively 2 low stok locally born sinkies ...

Last edited: