• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NSP Sec-Gen Lim Tean Quits NSP Suddenly! Fed Up With Their Nonsense!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure he must have sensed something when he joined them but there some people need a party and a resource group to contest an election. Its very difficult to contest as an Independent. I noticed this with 2011 GE where some like Vincent W, and his Team joined the SDP but left SDP after a while. Its common knowledge that WP makes it so hard that busy people find it struggle to join their slate.

I did however found that he spoke very well on issues and he was certainly picked the right issue. See the rally videos, certainly has substance and ahead of the cabinet.

The fact that he chose to join NSP shows he has bad judgement of people.

Put it this way, how many of us here in SBF if wanting to join politics would choose or even recommend NSP? Big question mark why he joined NSP. Mole?

So I don't expect big things from Lim Tean despite him being able to speak well and touch on good issues.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You notice there are some sinkies who still like to bitch, mock and complain about Singapore after they claim to have emigrated. These are people who will never be happy. Just like that ladyboy Tonychat

You know what is called jealous boh? After these bunch of losers surrendered their pink ics, cashed out on cpf and sold off hdb flats to buy canadian houses they realised they would have made a lot more if they have not moved. So day in day out stayed in sammyboy to kpkb about anything possible and viewed everyone in sinkieland negatively.

At least for me, i moved, but remained a pink ic sinkie with vested interest in sinkieland.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You know what is called jealous boh? After these bunch of losers surrendered their pink ics, cashed out on cpf and sold off hdb flats to buy canadian houses they realised they would have made a lot more if they have not moved. So day in day out stayed in sammyboy to kpkb about anything possible and viewed everyone in sinkieland negatively.

At least for me, i moved, but remained a pink ic sinkie with vested interest in sinkieland.

So zhun! :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

This nayr69sg is a loser in life.