• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Changi Airport I witness another mere accident

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
T2 had a fire only few days ago. Now I am here on the spot.

This is T1 Coach Bay, can see it FULL, no more space, this is brand new build coach bay.

29469618aa.jpg

This video shows THE ARRIVAL, abused by Double-Decker coach for the obvious reason [coach bay FULL] to drop off bus loaded w Chinese Tourists for DEPARTURE.

The bus height at risk of hitting ceiling missing only by 10 inches. It's roof will be torn off otherwise, and airport ceiling also torn off. KNN!

Arrival meat for cars / taxi abused for DEPARTURE purposes, and Coach Bay was FULL!

World BEST Changi Airport! If our bus JAMMED by ceiling, you ended up lorry or in ICU you need to thank LHL PAP! World Highest Paid idiots.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best part yet.

When I saw the mere accident, I alerted the Airport Policeman at the Arrival on duty, he was 40m away only. He asked me what's wrong with that!

He had no idea that there is a height limit at the Arrival taxi area! He did not see the double decker height! He does not know that larger busses are to go to coach bay! He does not detect that ARRIVAL had been abused for DEPARTURE!

What is he job briefing by management? What is he supposed to watch? Girls?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best part yet.

When I saw the mere accident, I alerted the Airport Policeman at the Arrival on duty, he was 40m away only. He asked me what's wrong with that!

He had no idea that there is a height limit at the Arrival taxi area! He did not see the double decker height! He does not know that larger busses are to go to coach bay! He does not detect that ARRIVAL had been abused for DEPARTURE!

His job is to relac and collect pay at the end of the month; anything else he ba bodoh. Airport policeman assuming he is a auxiliary police officer is concern only on security. A classic example of our world class system of segregated responsibility; its not his problem.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus roof is already about same height as that cooling draft fan. if driven a bit closer towards the sidewalk it would hit the roof already.

IJMN.png

Rochdale-bus-crash-604014.jpg

bus_asoke2.jpg

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look what just happened to Double Decker at Yishun!

http://www.theindependent.sg/double-decker-crashes-into-bus-stop-shelter-in-yishun/

2-4.png

Double-decker crashes into bus-stop shelter in Yishun

May 24, 201787

Twitter user 1man shared a video of bus number 85 which crashed into the shelter roof of a bus-stop in Yishun. No one was injured in the accident which happened this afternoon at about 1.10pm.

THE BUS DRIVER DROVE INTO THE SHELTER WTF #YISHUN PIC.TWITTER.COM/YOFCKRMQ7C

— 1MAN (@PARDONDIX) MAY 24, 2017

The front of the upper deck of the Go-Ahead bus looked damaged. Go-Ahead said that it was investigating the accident which happened at the bus stop outside Yishun MRT station. It added that its staff were deployed to the scene to check on commuters and that services on the route were unaffected.

This is the second time such an accident has happened in recent months. In April, an SBS double-decker bus crashed into the roof of a taxi stand shelter at Bishan MRT Station.

source:

2-21.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Best part yet.

Singapore police is the most useless organization in Singapore.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;QY3US3kPrN8]https://youtu.be/QY3US3kPrN8[/video]

This video showed that it is CLEARLY AN LTA FAIL!

Why build such a low bus stop to operate a Double Decker BUS huh?

Scholars ate too much shit from top elite universities already is it huh?