• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 'The People's Elbow' And "Saving Ryan's Privates" Are Coming For Trump In 2020!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
40990EB500000578-4526440-image-a-18_1495340288083.jpg

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, says he is running for president in 2020 as he hosted the finale of Saturday Night Live - and he wants Tom Hanks to be his running mate.

The former wrestler turned blockbuster film actor, could possibly turn commander-in-chief in a matter of years as he echoed his bid for president on SNL.

During the season finale of SNL, Johnson came to the stage and opened the show, before Alec Baldwin presented with an honorary robe for hosting a total of five times.

Johnson, who continues to entertain the possibility of challenging President Donald Trump for the White House in 2020, then jokingly welcomed his 'running mate' Tom Hanks to the stage.

Hanks claimed he would surely get the senior vote since he 'fought in World War II'... in his movies of course. Johnson then chimed in: 'And I of course would get the minority vote because every one just assumes that I am, well, whatever they are.'

The actors then explained that between the two they could handle any crisis.

'We will sacrifice and we will suffer but in the end we will win, because in the end we are Americans and that's what Americans do,' Hanks said as he cited a line that sounded as if it came out of one of his war movies.

And if California was to break off into the ocean, 'the president's going for a swim' Johnson joked followed by his signature eyebrow raise.

'Americans deserve strong capable leaders. Leaders who care about this country and care about the people,' Johnson said.

'Dwayne I guess that sounds like you and me!' Hanks said as a Johnson/Hanks 2020 banner was released in the background.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unning-president-Tom-Hanks.html#ixzz4hieOtNBL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook