• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NOL Makes Profit in 1st Qtr

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think we ought to exercise care in sizing up CMA CGM's consolidated(group) 1Q results.
Attributable to NOL business was $26mil.

Still doesn't alter the fact the frogs turned the red ink in less than 1 year, and 1st time ever since 2011.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cmacgm-results-idUSKCN18F1I9
A net profit of $26 million for the former NOL business represented a first quarterly net profit for NOL since 2011, CMA CGM said.

http://www.theindependent.sg/french-company-makes-nol-profitable-less-than-1-year-after-acquiring-it-from-spore/

The late GKS asserted that the scholars/civil service are not a good profitable mix with running a successful business.

gks_zps7s9vqueh.jpg

cool poster.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have worked elsewhere in this world u will realise this. Worse are the civil servants.
Sinkees work like wearing horse blinkers. Head down, work hard, long hours and always bloody sweating on the small stuff. And they think that is commendable and deserve yearly raise. Never question the boss. Very rare see big picture.

head down, backside up...doggie position?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yep, there is no talent in the whole fucking
place. There is more talent here in Sammyboy then there is in the whole PAP.

Well that's what you said. Why am I a fraud? If anything I have been completely honest with you guys except for the bit that I run a maid agency. That was just a joke lah.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans so useless? No talent? How is the country going to survive like that?

it has already survived far too long,eventually a fraud has to show itself,mediocrity will reveal its limits,a fake gold medal will rust,LKY's masterplan to punch above our weight has failed,u can only fool others and yourselves for so long.

Singapore is nothing but a empty ponzi scheme.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The late GKS had his hands deep in govt entreprenuerial activities, he is a
HYPOCRITE

if he weren't roped in by pappymaster he would become a successful sinkie entreprenuer in the high end catering and hospitality business. he was obsessive-compulsive with perfection in glassware and cutlery. wine glass must be thoroughly clean with no speck nor water stain. he would chew you if you are the table setter. and you must be pretty and sexy, ready to show your arse when his ranjiao were to get stiff.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
if he weren't roped in by pappymaster he would become a successful sinkie entreprenuer in the high end catering and hospitality business. he was obsessive-compulsive with perfection in glassware and cutlery. wine glass must be thoroughly clean with no speck nor water stain. he would chew you if you are the table setter. and you must be pretty and sexy, ready to show your arse when his ranjiao were to get stiff.

GKS was practically running CIS and Shengli Holdings plus had his hand in many other GLCs. robert was part of Peranakan/Hakka mafia in the PAP pioneer generation, let by the head Peranakan/Hakka Old Fart. He (Peranakan), Hon Sui Sen (hakka), etc. all thought they were very entreprenurial and can make money. Old Fart claimed to be a great businessman by virtue of his wartime black marketeering. But all this first generation leeders don't dare to play with their own money, hence use govt money to play. That is how Robert ended up with so many portfolios overseeing GLC businesses. And also in between enriching himself by stealing Vietnamese refugee boat people gold. If he was so confident in his ability, he should have left govt service and become the next Robert Kuok. But i guess he was not brave enough.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GKS was practically running CIS and Shengli Holdings plus had his hand in many other GLCs. robert was part of Peranakan/Hakka mafia in the PAP pioneer generation, let by the head Peranakan/Hakka Old Fart. He (Peranakan), Hon Sui Sen (hakka), etc. all thought they were very entreprenurial and can make money. Old Fart claimed to be a great businessman by virtue of his wartime black marketeering. But all this first generation leeders don't dare to play with their own money, hence use govt money to play. That is how Robert ended up with so many portfolios overseeing GLC businesses. And also in between enriching himself by stealing Vietnamese refugee boat people gold. If he was so confident in his ability, he should have left govt service and become the next Robert Kuok. But i guess he was not brave enough.

he should gone into tionglang to set up hotel chains specializing in soixante neuf and bondage when he was offered the opportunity as prc economic sexvisor.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans so useless? No talent? How is the country going to survive like that?

I wouldnt say Spore got no talent. But the people at temasek look at the wrong person to lead. They shouldnt look to bring a soldier to head a business. They need to look for a businessman.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I wouldnt say Spore got no talent. But the people at temasek look at the wrong person to lead. They shouldnt look to bring a soldier to head a business. They need to look for a businessman.

I agree. Scrap the scholar policy as it is useless and counter productive.