• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tip: which codings to learn?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
MS banned Chrome and all UI is to code using html5 CSS3 and javascript.

So learn these 3 a must. They are foe client side where these are downloaded to yr ram when uopen a website.

Then learn a program. The server side.
Learn C++. This is the begining of OOP style coding. It is MOAP mother of all programs.

Dont learn C. It is procedural coding waste of time going backward. Drop it.

After C++, new fancy name programs like Java, python, ruby on rails, Objective C and even javascript based on OOP.

If u know C++ the other programs are easy to pick up. Same same copy each others then claim its is theirs.

Like PAP good at copycat other countries policies and businesses than later bragged Singapore is the hub of this and that. Fuck Pap.

Last edited:

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Learn C++. This is the begining of OOP style coding. It is MOAP mother of all programs.

There's very little demand for C++ skills these days. Java is the most prevalent server-side technology. Also apps development for native frontends.

It's very hard to find Singaporeans coders these days; thanks to PAP for opening the floodgate to Nehs and Nois.
If anyone knows of any Singaporean looking to code, pm me, cos i am hiring.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you should learn the Opium Programming Language. It's a state of the art computer programming language designed by the British for opium addicted chinks. See how good the ang mohs are to the commie chinks who can't even create a programming language of their own! LOL!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
W3C heads the app developnent for mobile. It is among the app development community to use html5 CSS3 and javascript only. Then use PhoneGap program to upload to mobile. See also cordova.

Arduino is using C++ and there is likely demand for C++ coders.

_______

There's very little demand for C++ skills these days. Java is the most prevalent server-side technology. Also apps development for native frontends.

It's very hard to find Singaporeans coders these days; thanks to PAP for opening the floodgate to Nehs and Nois.
If anyone knows of any Singaporean looking to code, pm me, cos i am hiring.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some UK unis are doing courses on that. Contact the Queen E she is enrolling for students.

I think you should learn the Opium Programming Language. It's a state of the art computer programming language designed by the British for opium addicted chinks. See how good the ang mohs are to the commie chinks who can't even create a programming language of their own! LOL!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
MS banned Chrome and all UI is to code using html5 CSS3 and javascript.

So learn these 3 a must. They are foe client side where these are downloaded to yr ram when uopen a website.

Then learn a program. The server side.

Dont learn C. It is procedural coding waste of time going backward. Drop it.

After C++, new fancy name programs like Java, python, ruby on rails, Objective C and even javascript based on OOP.

If u know C++ the other programs are easy to pick up. Same same copy each others then claim its is theirs.

Like PAP good at copycat other countries policies and businesses than later bragged Singapore is the hub of this and that. Fuck Pap.

In the very 1st place learn how to ABANDON MS 1st.

All else come as subsequent considerations.

MS is crap from day one until now still kenna ransomware and virus attack, Chrome itself is already an OS, who still need MS?