• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious China’s snubbing of Singapore shows the giant’s smallness

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions of public monies invested in China and millions of PRC's here that stole our jobs (who let them in ?) only to be snubbed?

If this is not failure, what is?
You pay him the highest political salaries ever for this and 70% actually voted for this?

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo once stood up on a stage in Orchard rd and proclaimed :"Lets show the world how no.1 parties!!!!!".

I tot to myself the world actually cares?.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think it has anything to do with small mindedness.

To simply put it, it just like people RSVP first before sending invitation card for wedding dinner. So what do we do when there is this fellow who refuses to confirm if he will attend your wedding dinner and insist that you send him a invitation card before deciding whether to attend? Personally I will just ask him go fly kite.

Lhl probably overestimate his own importance here and it undestsndable that he got snubbed.

This Singh guy is small minded and typical arrogant MP. In just one small gesture XI have humiliated us and all these Arrogant small fries who professed to punch above their weight and talk big all these years. These people esp the vivi guy and all tbe pro india papzis who created the big mess by telling Xi off and being arrogant did not remember nor apologized when they make fun of xi's china by telling stupid jokes to USA congressmen about PorK soup and free smoke a few years ago. Look at the whole picture. It is so obvious the obor non invitation to Singapore was a double snub and a deliberate humiliation of first order. First class shrewd imsult to pay back the humiliation. To exacerbate it when he ask for a formal invite they humiliate Singapore further by extending the invitation to A small time mini star Mr wong Not the pm.This episode just show how brilliant and smart the XI guy is and how immature and inexperienced the local politicians are. To the Chinese face is most important. How XI retaliate is first class statecraft which our mini stars is sorely lacking and yet so arrogant. So much for all the crap talk about punching above its weight and all hot air. Sounds like cry aby now.
Its a grave mistake to antagonize XI and instead be friendly to India and USA. This is bias policies seeing how many of our politicians have vested interests ESP woody the iswaran and the vivid guy. Lky is right in his analysis that the XI is made of steel and no push over. Even duterte is scared of him as he threatened war in scs. And probably meant it. Bet if that vivi and all the useless deadwood anatagonise him furtger he would probably tell the pm to fly kite or just point one icbm at this small red dot and our mini stars would shit in theri pants. I already said a few years ago never underestimate this XI guy and don't be arrogant . Unfortunately almost all the politicians I met are crap and just hotair. So obvious the obor incident showed all the humlation is not forgotten And Mr vivid still talk crap about rule of law.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo once stood up on a stage in Orchard rd and proclaimed :"Lets show the world how no.1 parties!!!!!".

I tot to myself the world actually cares?.

thats an oxymoron isnt it?how does Singapore know what its like to party when there are no drugs in Singapore only the death penalty?its like stepping into a pub or ktv where there is no alcohol only root beer.Singapore is the most boring place on earth.just look at the events PAP and sinkies organize to amuse themselves on this island,fucking wack and corny as fuck,fucking marathons,walk a jogs and those gay ass events featuring PAP members dancing.i rather go to brazil and watch those sexy young chicks dance half naked to samba,bossa nova,maracatu and flamenco parties on the beach.

once i tot to myself,do u know why concerts especially rock concerts do not work in Singapore?because there are no drugs.can u imagine how boring and uninspiring the crowd is especially sinkies.....the cornerstone behind the creativity and distinctive identity of every generational genre of music from rock n roll,blues rock,roots reggae to synth pop,to disco is a little LSD and acid.
why is music nowadays so shitty?its all tailored to the millennial sjw politically correct crowd today that grew up on starbucks and iphone and facebook and veganism and gluten free and meat free.why NDP music so shitty?because sinkies are boring as fuck.

And some SIngaporeans especially the older generation taxi drivers think Singapore is so great because its so safe,0,03 percent crime rate and u can walk around at night and nothing ever happens like the little yellow lemon tree,hodgepodge and bullshit.a little danger and jumba juice is what gives every city or country its flavour and

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio GRC, Inderjit Singh, has criticised China’s Belt and Road Forum snub of Singapore. Twenty-nine national leaders and representatives of 28 other countries attended the Forum on rebuilding China’s ancient Silk Road trade route through a network of new ports, railways and roads. Singapore’s Minister of National Development, Mr Lawrence Wong, represented the Republic in the meeting and said that the invitations were decided by China.

Read more at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...bing-of-singapore-shows-the-giant-s-smallness

Oh baiyeeee ..... Your boss, the dishonourable son must learn to keep his big and smelly mouth shut!

Great China is determined to gain her world status after centuries of bullying and humiliation by the West.

Problem is your boss, the dishonourable one never read Chinese history and he only knows how suck up to the West.

The Great President Xi needs only to take one event to reduce your boss' image to that of a Mayor of a city called Sinchiapore.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Billions of public monies invested in China and millions of PRC's here that stole our jobs (who let them in ?) only to be snubbed?

If this is not failure, what is?
You pay him the highest political salaries ever for this and 70% actually voted for this?

Honcho like him does not know there are no permanent friends in politics. What is 50 years of " friendship " after the PM gratuitously insulted China ? Other friends have more to offer.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ, I think it shows the insignificance of our self important crown prince in the big picture.

I agree with you. LHL should not go around and talk down to other world leaders when his views have not been sought. A country statesman who doesnt know how to control his mouth and tongue and make jokes abt a sovereign country breaks international protocol

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. LHL should not go around and talk down to other world leaders when his views have not been sought. A country statesman who doesnt know how to control his mouth and tongue and make jokes abt a sovereign country breaks international protocol

All this talk about bigness and smallness sidestepped the real issue! The real issue is why LHL needs a formal invite when presumably there is no need to do so; at least for many other luminaries. What a clown! Politics is about flexibility, adaptability, accommodation, eating the occasional humble pie instead of showing off and being haughty and mighty. Some people called it punching above their weight. I called it sheer stupidity and cluelessness. :rolleyes:
For being so politically naive, he deserves to be snubbed big time. Oh yes handing out flowers on Mother's day is more important! Paid so highly to do so little!:rolleyes: