• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump nominates KT McFarland as US ambassador to Singapore

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm pretty sure she picked sinkieland over rapeland :wink:
Her nomination comes after President Trump’s selection of envoys to two other Asian powers – Iowa Governor Terry Branstad as ambassador to China and businessman William Hagerty as ambassador to Japan. Trump is also reportedly close to selecting former White House official Ashley Tellis as the US envoy to India.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that she is being moved out of washington because she is involved in the Trump fiasco. It's harder to interview her if she is far away.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is from Fox News and appointed a member of Michael Flynn's National Security. With Flynn's removal the new NSA director got rid of his idiots and this idiot was passed on to head the embassy in Singapore. Its shows what Trump and team think of Singapore.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is from Fox News and appointed a member of Michael Flynn's National Security. With Flynn's removal the new NSA director got rid of his idiots and this idiot was passed on to head the embassy in Singapore. Its shows what Trump and team think of Singapore.

President Trump sees the dishonourable son "no up" and that's why he sends recently demoted KT McFarland to tiny red dot.

Chee-bye bin kena slapped by both Xi & Trump.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder when I can buy her dinner so that we can discuss some serious business. If all goes well, we could even have coffee after that.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder when I can buy her dinner so that we can discuss some serious business. If all goes well, we could even have coffee after that.

The ever consummate and dapper businessman. Who knows after coffee, you can also make out! lol.