Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saudi Arabia King Salman personally received President Trump at Riyadh airport

My Reputation Points: 362 / Power: 0

Default Saudi Arabia King Salman personally received President Trump at Riyadh airport

This afternoon 81 year old King Salman of Saudi Arabia and his two sons, Crown Prince & Deputy Crown Prince personally received POTUS and FLOTUS at the Riyadh international airport.

In 2009 when blackie Hussein Obama made his first official visit to Saudi Arabia, King Salman sent one of ministers to receive him and his wife.

Default Re: Saudi Arabia King Salman personally received President Trump at Riyadh airport

On his return to the US, blackie Hussein Obama came under severe criticism for bowing to the Saudi King.

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 0

Default Re: Saudi Arabia King Salman personally received President Trump at Riyadh airport

Kan Nah Sai lah! I never got the use of Golden Escalator! Pui!

Where is the damn fucking golden escalator WTF? He made me walked down on foot like a beggar KNN!

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

The wannabe impeached POTUS soon.

A royal welcome for POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by tanwahtiu View Post
    The wannabe impeached POTUS soon.

Where is the fucking crime for impeachment?

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 11

Trump should be honored that the king actually came out to the hot tarmac to greet Trump.

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 11

I wonder if this guy will get the same treatment, after all this guy's definitely got much more dignity than Trump as he's paid more

Name:  lee-hsien-loong-2010-7-9-15-34-52.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  57.2 KB

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

Trump's favourite country,where everything is covered in gold even the toilet bowls.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

dayuum that necklace is bling bling yo.i bet obama the nigger is jealous he never got anything like that except a shitty nobel prize.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I wonder if this guy will get the same treatment, after all this guy's definitely got much more dignity than Trump as he's paid more

Name:  lee-hsien-loong-2010-7-9-15-34-52.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  57.2 KB
    don't play play and mai siao siao. that's a very rare kungfool fist called the 4-finger semi-closed with thumb to tickle and rupture (eye)balls buddha palm. only happens with the kill blow known in french circles as coup de grace.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

why are daughter and jewish son in law there too? to fish for personal biz n contacts
    POTUS is running the cuntry like his family biz

Ivanka nuts available for mil bucks per squeeze by the randy arabs

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    the great USA kneels before saudi king

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Muslim are stupid knowing they are paying exorbitant prices for usesless US arms products where u can get 50% more arms produxts from China for the same price.

Buy 1 get 1 free from China.

Also useless Muslims know to buy but donr know how to use. Muslims are stupid.

Might as well find arm contractors who can include buy the new hardware and labours.
    Last edited by tanwahtiu; 20-05-2017 at 11:49 PM.

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    They flog 'girly man' & 'manly woman' in Saudi Arabia....ha ha ha ha

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by tanwahtiu View Post
    Muslim are stupid knowing they are paying exorbitant prices for usesless US arms products where u can get 50% more arms produxts from China for the same price.

Buy 1 get 1 free from China.

Also useless Muslims know to buy but donr know how to use. Muslims are stupid.

Might as well find arm contractors who can include buy the new hardware and labours.
    unlike chinks and tiongs who only know and care about how low the price can go, saudis have reaped trillions of dollars from the u.s. selling crude and will pay premium to protect themselves from the shitty shifty shiites in iran. it's quid pro quo for decades of oil transactions and they value long term relationships and good military hardware, unlike chinks and tiongs who only understand the value of cheap products and services at basement prices and short term gang bangs with long term grudges. big cuntry, small dick....that's what tiongland is.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Trump and Tillerson doing a sword dance with the Saudis.

Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

Thread Information