• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Judge Will Not Jail Former Top Commando SMU Grad Lest It Jeopardizes His Career!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could've sworn that you were referring to a fatfugging kuntard that resides in buangkok and providing epoch-making discoveries (broke-back hymen but remaining a virgin at that) and advice (can exercise and loose some weight)...oh fuck me dead! and reported to polis too, claiming to have been manhandled here :biggrin:

you're brilliant too. at least you got the pun.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U are their father, means your kids are already fucked up for life.

Sorry ah John! I read this post by Papsmearer and couldn't resist laughing out loud because he is basically saying Like father like son. Very keen and incisive observation!

My kids are doing well. I've started to get my son involved in grassroots activities and introduced him to the various PAP MPs and important grassroots advisors. However, life is unpredictable and there is a chance of my son fucking up. So, it is good to ensure he is doing well in school so that the judge will be much more likely go easy on him like in the two cases I mentioned. I bet there's many more that weren't featured in the news.