• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Matter of Time When SG Has to Merge

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happy with my life.

But I choose to be unhappy with lhl and the pap. Can?
theres a disconnect here.if u are happy with ur life,then what lhl and pappies does is of no matter to you is there?

but thats not the truth isnt it?thats not the reason why u huff and puff and piss and moan on the forum everyday do u?
She's also obviously delusional and vain. :rolleyes:
i sense that you are stressed
And I sense that you are an unrepentant sinner, just like my mother, whose character is similar to yours. :(
I am glad you didnt deny that u r stressed
And I hope you repent. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont make me your mother whom u long for
Couple of points:

1. I'm not a "mangina", so that means I'm also not a slave/toy of my own mother; which also means I don't long for her, simply because I have much better things to do with my life. :wink:

2. Since when have I even been tempted to want you to be my mother? :confused:
You are obviously flattering yourself, as if you are qualified to be a truly good mother that I would want. :rolleyes:

Last edited: