• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Matter of Time When SG Has to Merge

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if sinkies know how penang gets screwed and marginalized day in day out by kl, sinkies will never want to merge with ml unless they are complete morons. is ckmpd a jiuhu agent in place or a complete moron? you can figure her out for yourself.

In addition see how Sabah n Sarawak is marginalised?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So do you propose merging now?

For people who want to stay in Singapore because you love Singapore I have to say you bunch are very negative and pessimistic eh?

I am guessing for better or for worse you guys want to stay in Singapore? Won't hurt to be more hopeful and positive?

People like me already decided Singapore lost cause already sure sink and die that's why I left.

Because of what pap has done and how it has affected us, I see no future for SG. SG is dying. The sooner we seek a merger the better it is. We still have some bargaining chips on the table but with every passing year, the chips are getting lesser.

So do you disagree with me but think we shd let SG die before seeking a merger?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would a prosperous singapore want to merge with an Islamizing malaysia? If you oppies think life under PAP is bad, wait till you live under islamic shariah as an second or third class citizens. m&ds will whack you simply because you are chinese and they will get away with it. You think the m&d police and m&d judges will side with you and give kafirs justice?

I accept that PAP may not be the best for everyone. But that doesn't mean you should go full retard and suggest that Singapore merge with Malaysia.

On the surface SG is prosperous. This is our bargaining chip. Do we wait until we are bankrupt before seeking a merger?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Merger with Malaysia will be very bad especially for Singaporean Chinese.

But what are the other options? Be part of China? I think the multi-racial roots will oppose that. Same for India. Other closer countries by proximity are all Muslim. Same problems with Malaysia and culturally much different.

USA would be my guess the popular Singaporean choice. But bear in mind it means legalizing owning firearms and much more liberal laws with drugs etc.

Socially it will be a shock to many Singaporeans.

Whatever way you look at it a merger means Singaporean has become a lost cause. So will not be good at all any way you look at it.

A successful Singapore will mean a tougher more competitive life for Singaporeans. More overcrowding. More expensive housing and cars.

The opposite of the above is worse.

It is a no win situation. Why do you think I migrated?

Various possibilities. Merger with Malaysia is one but not the only option

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got to weigh the pros and cons of all options.

Going into a merger means losing our independence. But it comes with certainties of food, security, etc

No pros... Singapore will be Islamise, m&ds will get more benefits n Singkies will be too poor to buy mudland food. I have been to mudland many times n the only reason y I go is it's cheaper there..but it's cheaper because the ringgit is low. I would not want to live n work in mudland if earning ringgit...dollar for dollar Singkieland is cheaper...n some things in mudland is more expensive than spore even after conversion. The only m&ds doing well r the m&ds working overseas or the ultra rich or big businesses...the working class is more fucked in mudland.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Because of what pap has done and how it has affected us, I see no future for SG. SG is dying. The sooner we seek a merger the better it is. We still have some bargaining chips on the table but with every passing year, the chips are getting lesser.

So do you disagree with me but think we shd let SG die before seeking a merger?

No. I do agree with you. SG is dying. Has been dying for a decade already. I believe that a large part of the reason for Singapore dying is sinkies themselves. And 69.9% of them is a pretty large majority. The was I see it, I wasn't going to stick around a dying Singapore with 69.9% of sinkies who are oblivious to the situation and continue to support the poisons that is causing Singapore to die. So I moved.

Whereas for you, you say that you wish to stay and fight. That Singapore is your country so why should you have to move? Correct? So please lah, don't say Singapore is dying and that there is no future for Singapore. Very depressing for yourself. I thought you were going to fight and save Singapore? What changed?

A merger for Singapore even if seems positive in the short term will not be good for Singaporeans in the long run. That I am very certain.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. I do agree with you. SG is dying. Has been dying for a decade already. I believe that a large part of the reason for Singapore dying is sinkies themselves. And 69.9% of them is a pretty large majority. The was I see it, I wasn't going to stick around a dying Singapore with 69.9% of sinkies who are oblivious to the situation and continue to support the poisons that is causing Singapore to die. So I moved.

Whereas for you, you say that you wish to stay and fight. That Singapore is your country so why should you have to move? Correct? So please lah, don't say Singapore is dying and that there is no future for Singapore. Very depressing for yourself. I thought you were going to fight and save Singapore? What changed?

A merger for Singapore even if seems positive in the short term will not be good for Singaporeans in the long run. That I am very certain.

I love SG. I see SG dying under the pap. I can do my part and I choose to stay and fight the pap. I am one of 30.1%. If people like me leave SG, the 30.1% will grow smaller

I am still continuing my fight. Did you see that LHL and the PAP has been taken to Court. Tmrw is the first conference. Let us see what comes out of that.

Do you know that Muhammad Ridzuan Md Ali was hanged on 19 May? Do you know that hundreds of cars were near changi prison to support a pardon for him and hundreds of Singaporeans turned up to support him? Do you know that anti riot police were there to quell trouble? All these were not reported by the press.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

If SG is dying under the pap, why let this continue? A merger can be with Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, China, USA, or Johore.

At no time did I propagate merger with malaysia as the only option.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No pros... Singapore will be Islamise, m&ds will get more benefits n Singkies will be too poor to buy mudland food. I have been to mudland many times n the only reason y I go is it's cheaper there..but it's cheaper because the ringgit is low. I would not want to live n work in mudland if earning ringgit...dollar for dollar Singkieland is cheaper...n some things in mudland is more expensive than spore even after conversion. The only m&ds doing well r the m&ds working overseas or the ultra rich or big businesses...the working class is more fucked in mudland.

How abt merger with Australia or China?

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one like us?

USA:Play us out over TPP
Indo: Haze problem? you pay.Red Dot,130 mil piss you drown.
China:Slowly strangle you haha.
India: complain WTO over CECA.
Malaysia:Many ways to skin a cat
Pony:Sinkie, a country acting as a garrison
Thai:Telecom fiasco

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no one like us?

Indo: Haze problem? you pay.Red Dot,130 mil piss you drown.
China:Slowly strangle you haha.
India: complain WTO over CECA.
Malaysia:Many ways to skin a cat
Pony:Sinkie, a country acting as a garrison
Thai:Telecom fiasco

well said. LHL has caused many problems for SG.

But SG is mergeable if pap goes on bended knees

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How abt merger with Australia or China?

Australia is too liberal for Sinkies,,,and there is nothing going for Ozland now,,high taxes low benefits, budget and trade deficits,,,singkies hate the welfare state,,,and look at oz despite high taxes to fund the welfare state poverty is increasing and so it the rich poor divide,,,and why is that? cos the middle class are being taxed till they become poor,,,and I doubt the Commies want singkieland,,,I don't want to be controlled by Northerners,,,look at HK,,,they rather be ruled by the POMs than the Commies,,,actually to me,,its either the UK or USA,,,UK did a good job with HK,,but they could have done a better job,,,,

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australia is too liberal for Sinkies,,,and there is nothing going for Ozland now,,high taxes low benefits, budget and trade deficits,,,singkies hate the welfare state,,,and look at oz despite high taxes to fund the welfare state poverty is increasing and so it the rich poor divide,,,and why is that? cos the middle class are being taxed till they become poor,,,and I doubt the Commies want singkieland,,,I don't want to be controlled by Northerners,,,look at HK,,,they rather be ruled by the POMs than the Commies,,,actually to me,,its either the UK or USA,,,UK did a good job with HK,,but they could have done a better job,,,,

I disagree. There are many things in aussieland. so many singaporean are in perth and melbourne. if aus wants singapore, many singaporeans will want sg to merge with aus

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree. There are many things in aussieland. so many singaporean are in perth and melbourne. if aus wants singapore, many singaporeans will want sg to merge with aus

Aus will rape singkieland just like the way Oz is raping Western Australia, take from u and give to the fuck up states like South Australia and Tasmania,,,,and in Oz the federal gahmen is big Fuck...so pinky will be under the thumb of Canberra,,whereas for the USA states have a lot of power,,,Pinky is still officially King of Singkieland,...and I know many singkies wont go to oz cause they will be taxed till death and things in Oz is expensive,,,people talk so much cock about houses in Perth is 500k etc,....if u pay cash its fine,,if u take loan,,its 5% interest rate + Council Rates + water etc etc,,,cost not cheap hor,,,+ if you are a high flyer,,pay tax till u cry,,,that is why heaps of ang mors are in singkieland working,,if they can get 4K per month in spore,,they are heaps better of than 60K in Oz,,,and in Oz its only going to get worse,,,heaps of ah tiongs I know who are in Oz also KPKB,,,they run businesses and some work,,but are pissed of with the red tape and bureaucracy here,,,Oz is good for migrants who are down right poor and qualify for welfare or the damn rich who can exploit tax loop holes,,,,also u rich retiree it could be better. If you are middle class spore is better,,if spore merge with Oz,,all the tax BS etc will flow to spore,,,as the federal gahmen determines the taxes etc,,,states only get royalties,,,,

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aus will rape singkieland just like the way Oz is raping Western Australia, take from u and give to the fuck up states like South Australia and Tasmania,,,,and in Oz the federal gahmen is big Fuck...so pinky will be under the thumb of Canberra,,whereas for the USA states have a lot of power,,,Pinky is still officially King of Singkieland,...and I know many singkies wont go to oz cause they will be taxed till death and things in Oz is expensive,,,people talk so much cock about houses in Perth is 500k etc,....if u pay cash its fine,,if u take loan,,its 5% interest rate + Council Rates + water etc etc,,,cost not cheap hor,,,+ if you are a high flyer,,pay tax till u cry,,,that is why heaps of ang mors are in singkieland working,,if they can get 4K per month in spore,,they are heaps better of than 60K in Oz,,,and in Oz its only going to get worse,,,heaps of ah tiongs I know who are in Oz also KPKB,,,they run businesses and some work,,but are pissed of with the red tape and bureaucracy here,,,Oz is good for migrants who are down right poor and qualify for welfare or the damn rich who can exploit tax loop holes,,,,also u rich retiree it could be better. If you are middle class spore is better,,if spore merge with Oz,,all the tax BS etc will flow to spore,,,as the federal gahmen determines the taxes etc,,,states only get royalties,,,,

i will be happy to live in Perth as a Singapore Citizen. But now I cant. If SG merges with Aus, I can

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i will be happy to live in Perth as a Singapore Citizen. But now I cant. If SG merges with Aus, I can

Your idea of fighting PAP and loving Singapore is merger with another country?

You are weird. The above you wrote means you would become an Australian citizen. There will be no more Singapore the country. And you will live in Perth?

What's the difference between that and just migrating to Australia now and living in Perth?

I think you either are unable to migrate or just too lazy to migrate. The whole want to stay and fight PAP love Singapore is a ruse.

jw5

Loyal
Was it Li Ao 李敖 who said this?

220px-LiAoAtFayuansi.JPG

you forgot why Taiwan called us pee sai