• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious BANG-GA-LAH neh had an Exciting Good Fuck in SG52 Natural Jungle, Apes monkey excited

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
macritchie-reservoir---1920462.png

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...onstruction-worker-gets-17-years-jail-8863804

Singapore
MacRitchie Reservoir rape: Construction worker gets 17 years' jail for raping hiker
File photo of MacRitchie Reservoir.
By Vanessa Paige Chelvan
19 May 2017 11:55AM
(Updated: 19 May 2017 12:58PM)
Share this content

SINGAPORE: Bangladeshi construction worker Pramanik Liton was on Friday (May 19) sentenced to 17 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane for raping a hiker at MacRitchie Reservoir Park in 2015.

Liton, 24, was convicted of four charges, including two counts of aggravated rape, one count of sexual assault by penetration and one count of abduction for illicit intercourse. Another two charges were taken into consideration. Prosecutors had sought a jail term of at least 20 years and 24 strokes.

The construction worker had left his dormitory on the morning of Feb 8, 2015, armed with a 16cm-long knife and waited along the Lornie Trail for “easy prey”. When he spotted the victim walking alone, he approached her and struck up a conversation, pretending he needed directions.

He asked the 40-year-old Chinese national to have sex with him, and when she refused, he pulled out the knife and used it against her. The court heard the woman lost consciousness at one point, when Liton covered her mouth and nose with one hand while pressing the knife to her neck with the other.

He later raped her “so forcefully” that the woman screamed in pain, the prosecution said. Then Liton offered her S$50 to “buy medicine so she would not get pregnant”. DNA tests found his semen in the victim’s mouth and vagina and on her panties.
Advertisement

"BIZARRE AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE" DEFENCE

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: BANG-GA-LAH neh had an Exciting Good Fuck in SG52 Natural Jungle, Apes monkey exc

I am very worried of this bangla sperm and body fluid already polluted our reservoir.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BANG-GA-LAH neh had an Exciting Good Fuck in SG52 Natural Jungle, Apes monkey exc

Is bangla very tuakee??
Why the ATB scream?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

“buy medicine so she would not get pregnant”

bangla very polite and gentleman.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think we should phase out caning.....what era is this?which countries still got caning and flogging?middle east?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think we should phase out caning.....what era is this?which countries still got caning and flogging?middle east?

Should change to whipping with red hot electrical current passing copper wires, so the butt skin burned upon whipping, and bleeding minimized by cooked skin. More or less bloody civilized?

0592948dea.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She saw the excited apes and monkeys lined up behind the Ah Neh mah! :biggrin:

If you have ran in MacRitchie...you will know there are a lot of "lau gau" ( primates) up in the trees & at night, different types..Bangla paid only $50, she felt very cheated...had he paid more....when she in climax, screaming..she would have shouted, AFRICA!, AFRICA!... After, F#$^$g, Remember, I cum Again...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I used to jog in Macritchie reservoir in the past, but with influx of "foreign talent" raping our societies, I have stopped jogging in heavily forested or ulu places.