• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Just heard. Attempt to change name of Singapore Swimming Club by Nindians.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol the one at tanjong rhu?might as well,that place is crawling with shits,they treat it like it's their clubhouse or something.theres another one at Amber Rd,think it's also being taken over by shitskins,sinkies rarely go to such places, obviously shitskins think it's build for them since they are high caste.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so if change to shit skin swimming club means non shit skins cannot go there?

Seriously notice how embolden these shit skins are nowadays and yet there are still large numbers of Chinese dogs + cock suckers of them from other races.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
so if change to shit skin swimming club means non shit skins cannot go there?

Seriously notice how embolden these shit skins are nowadays and yet there are still large numbers of Chinese dogs + cock suckers of them from other races.

The worst lot are those Indians that engaged in anti-racism work where all they want to do is guilt trip the Chinese and overtake from within.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worst lot are those Indians that engaged in anti-racism work where all they want to do is guilt trip the Chinese and overtake from within.

Shit skins are always the victims and they will never admit another shit skin is in the wrong. I actually blame Chinese for this guilt trip. If Chinese didn't act like Chinese dogs and allow shit skins to call them racists you think they would have succeeded? Notice they never try that with m&ds. m&ds even if they are racists don't give a fuck that's why they have those policies in mudland.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair and lovely caste mentality North Indians feel strong enough to push for change to Indian Swimming Club. Rejected by club committee for now.

More and more fair skin high caste indian there over the last 20 years. But they seldom swim or use the gym.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tel dem 2 cum up wif $500k demselves 4 ze renaming exercise n a consultant wil b hired 2 do ze job ...

pass ze job 2 dat same consultant which famously rename marina bay 2 marina bay ... dey wil noe wat 2 do ...

gao dim! ...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tanjong Rhu they will soon change to Tanjong Rahul Gandi. Myer Road to Congress Avenue. Marine Parade to New Delhi Bullockfart.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More and more fair skin high caste indian there over the last 20 years. But they seldom swim or use the gym.
some do use the sauna and one obese shitskin tandooried carcass only discovered towards closing years ago :eek:
Tanjong Rhu they will soon change to Tanjong Rahul Gandi. Myer Road to Congress Avenue. Marine Parade to New Delhi Bullockfart.
tekka-tikka ave, my-sore road, tan-door-ree parade, chunni place, gobi ah-loo lane :confused:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why de trouble? Change de whole fucking cuntry name to Ingapore sua. Hum ga chan Lee can aka his name to geh leng lee and change his fucking race frm chink to shitskin. :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair and lovely caste mentality North Indians feel strong enough to push for change to Indian Swimming Club. Rejected by club committee for now.

I mentioned abt my experience with India Indians. If PAP continues with its reckless policy to import 3rd world trash and Singaporeans dont wake up, not only will SG Swimming Club and Chinese Swimming Club be taken over by indians, Singapore will be overrun by India them without firing a shot

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mentioned abt my experience with India Indians. If PAP continues with its reckless policy to import 3rd world trash and Singaporeans dont wake up, not only will SG Swimming Club and Chinese Swimming Club be taken over by indians, Singapore will be overrun by India them without firing a shot

Coming soon! Nomination of North Indian new citizen for NCMP position to look after their interest. Maybe even to nudge aside Tamil as one of four national languages and replacing it with superior high caste Hindi. I truly think we are being sold out. Who is the guilty party?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming soon! Nomination of North Indian new citizen for NCMP position to look after their interest. Maybe even to nudge aside Tamil as one of four national languages and replacing it with superior high caste Hindi. I truly think we are being sold out. Who is the guilty party?

Guilty party...PAP

Guilty person...LHL