Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just heard. Attempt to change name of Singapore Swimming Club by Nindians.

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

Default Re: Just heard. Attempt to change name of Singapore Swimming Club by Nindians.

Quote Originally Posted by po2wq View Post
    tel dem 2 cum up wif $500k demselves 4 ze renaming exercise n a consultant wil b hired 2 do ze job ...

pass ze job 2 dat same consultant which famously rename marina bay 2 marina bay ... dey wil noe wat 2 do ...

gao dim! ...
    Have always tried to skip your posts because it is plenty strain to try to make sense of your message. Can use low caste engrish or not.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: Just heard. Attempt to change name of Singapore Swimming Club by Nindians.

Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    Guilty party...PAP

Guilty person...LHL
    Fuck them both
    LHL is a fucking useless piece of walking cunt.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by 3_M View Post
    More and more fair skin high caste indian there over the last 20 years. But they seldom swim or use the gym.
    They don't swim, just rinse themselves in the pool to wash off their onion wetness under their armpits to add some flavor to the water; their women add cunt juice. Go swimming with them! Indians who are muscular are about one in million. The muscles turn to fat the moment they stop carrying weights. Whatever shadow of their once defined leanness comes through carrying the weight of their egos.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

FTrash indians should be confined to little India only. Why allow the whole island to be polluted?

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    FTrash indians should be confined to little India only. Why allow the whole island to be polluted?
    Retard Lee Hsien Loong should have had housing policy before opening the doors to the onion stench fair and lovely monkeys by confining them in specific condos where they can swim in their own Ganges pools and make hell for each other.

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    Each landed property around Meyer Road and/or Crescent Road area easily 5mil and above, those condos easily 2mil and up. They showed the money!

Come, come, come... don't be shy, shout together with me! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Low caste chinks and dogs not allowed. Out!

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    They don't swim, just rinse themselves in the pool to wash off their onion wetness under their armpits to add some flavor to the water; their women add cunt juice. Go swimming with them! Indians who are muscular are about one in million. The muscles turn to fat the moment they stop carrying weights. Whatever shadow of their once defined leanness comes through carrying the weight of their egos.
    absolutely agree and well said - and i hope the hat fits the inflated mass

My Reputation Points: 541 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mojito View Post
    Low caste chinks and dogs not allowed. Out!
    good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are low caste and are not allowed
    Chinese Dog club:

Alpha Chief: Me

Co Vice Chief: LeongSam

Co Vice Chief: Scroobal

Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs

Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

Guard bitches: gingerlyn

Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer

Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther

Pariah dogs: krafty, Leckmichamarsch, PretenderSam

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    Once the pool is filled with filthy indians....
    Concentrated Hydrochloric acid should be introduced to the mix to make them clean.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    I mentioned abt my experience with India Indians. If PAP continues with its reckless policy to import 3rd world trash and Singaporeans dont wake up, not only will SG Swimming Club and Chinese Swimming Club be taken over by indians, Singapore will be overrun by India them without firing a shot
    not surprising at all........... the judiciary and cabinet are over represented by ah neh....................... way above their population percentage

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Each landed property around Meyer Road and/or Crescent Road area easily 5mil and above, those condos easily 2mil and up. They showed the money!

Come, come, come... don't be shy, shout together with me! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!
    shitskin got money to buy landede???? they are here to steal jobs which do not pay enuf for landed.........

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

Will they next do a pinoy and ask to celebrate Republic Day of India in Katong?
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

You can insult, humiliate, threaten,beat and abuse indians, but they are indemand elsewhere like silicon valley, wall street and birmingham. Mercedes F1 team uses TaTa communications for their electronics system.

My Reputation Points: 362 / Power: 0

This one in Simei is now known as Ma Ma Ville.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

They are in demand because they are affordable and people tolerate them. They do make a lot of claims, but despite their numbers and size, they never invented anything of value. Prostitutes are also found everywhere and also service the crew of F1 teams and some can name their price but it does not say much.

They too need a thick skin to ply their trade.

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    You can insult, humiliate, threaten,beat and abuse indians, but they are indemand elsewhere like silicon valley, wall street and birmingham. Mercedes F1 team uses TaTa communications for their electronics system.

Quote Originally Posted by Leckmichamarsch View Post
    shitskin got money to buy landede???? they are here to steal jobs which do not pay enuf for landed.........
    Zipping around in Maserati and Ferrari too... Teehee...

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

It's all gone when they handed over citizenship after 2 years. At Nathan's funeral one of these Indians revealed how he came to know Nathan. They know how to network and court those who are influential.

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    They know how to network and court those who are influential.
    The caste system had done too much damage into their DNA unfortunately...

Thread Information