• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Fire! Fire! Burn so high!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zikapore is burning. I am getting my family ready to evacuate to the airport if the need arises.

jw5

Loyal
From Yahoo News:

I12 Katong Mall cordoned off, smoke and firefighters seen

bbd5fdef8347219dfd24b4e9aadbe040

Heartland shopping mall I12 Katong was cordoned off on Wednesday night (17 May), as smoke was seen emanating from the building and Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) personnel were called to the scene.

Around 40 people were seen gathering outside the mall, some of whom have their vehicles parked in the building. An eyewitness reported seeing smoke from about 10.30pm, and that there was a burning smell on the scene. Ambulances and Red Rhinos were also spotted at the scene.

Police were heard telling the gathered crowd that they would be allowed into the building in batches to get their vehicles once the smoke has cleared.

Ms Lim, who works in a retail outlet in the mall and declined to give her full name, said that she was in a lift when smoke started coming into the lift. “I panicked (as) I didn’t know if it was smoke from a fire. I used my keys to knock on the lift door and I pressed the alarm bell, as I was stuck in the lift. But thank God, the lift stopped on the first floor.”

This is a developing story. Yahoo Singapore has reached out to the SCDF for further details.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
hmm recent spate of several fires in Singapore. Is the weather there very hot now?

Purely coincidental :o:o:o

Come come come! Altogether now!!! Tian ling ling! Di ling ling! Ho eh lai! Pai eh kee! Huat ah!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
will there be more problems with the newer buildings built by foreigners with fake skills and fake qualifications

Not privy to those figures on the number of fake degree holders here. I think i12 Katong can suck thumb when Cathay cinema opens at Parkway... Teehee...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not to say that I am racist, but i see many malay working in SCDF.
why ah? why chinese and indians dont want to work as scdf.
maybe chinese and indians are physically weak?