• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinky clown Chinese dog Lee snubbed by China reported in news article

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://statestimesreview.com/wp-con...-of-Zhao-Le-Ji-and-Lee-Hsien-Loong-from-PMO.j Photo-of-Zhao-Le-Ji-and-Lee-Hsien-Loong-from-PMO.jpg

Facial expression of the Chinese officer says it all.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&d me scolding shit skins = to me being obsessed= to me being one? What kind of cock logic is that? Also you said I'm nigger then later say I'm a shit skin cat hitam? Which one is it? Btw you m&ds are mixed with shit skins why you insult yourself?

Then u tell us any diff btw a nigger n shit skin cat hitam? Yes No Jam Jamban sai kuning

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone care about the Ethiopian king or that his name is Jah? obviously u are referring to urself.

you moron I wrote that I didn't want to mention Ethiopia cos my nick is derived from their last emperor and you just butt in and ask if I'm from Ethiopia. You nigger then you must be French

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you moron I wrote that I didn't want to mention Ethiopia cos my nick is derived from their last emperor and you just butt in and ask if I'm from Ethiopia. You nigger then you must be French

Alright ur reply jibber jabber makes no sense but I'll just accept it because ur a Ethiopian nigger.Much love Jamaica!!holy mount Zion!!!praise Jah ah wah do Dem Dem wash do Dem Dem oh,Mesa oh oh,Natty dread Coco ah weh she wans.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I thought the last emperor was haile Selassie?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Singapore didn’t have any infrastructure projects under the One Belt, One Road initiative. In fact, he spoke more about “brokering’’ opportunities for Singapore banking and city planners ...
no worries, man! ...

sinkielan is world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ...

wateva dey built oso dey wun b betta dan sinkielan ... dey r oni wasting their moni on dose projects ... all biz wil avoid dose infrastructure ... all biz wil continue 2 cum 2 sinkielan bcos iz world crass, world bestest, world lumpar 1 ... dose infrastructure wil all bcum white elefans ...

on ze other hand, dey can learn from sinkielan on building their infrastructure ... dey can oso ask sinkielan 2 help dem build their infrastructure ... sinkielan wil ofcos b mor dan willing 2 help juz like dey helped prc build industrial parks ...

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disinterested, perhaps even a little disdain.

Unless this relatively low ranking fellow is acting as a special envoy for Chinese president, I see no reason for Lhl as head of state to stood so low as to grant an audience to him.

I can only guess Lhl is desperate to mend ties.

jw5

Loyal
He only talks big when it comes to fellow Singaporeans who oppose him, i.e. opposition party members. When it comes to foreigners, he is meek and subservient.

Unless this relatively low ranking fellow is acting as a special envoy for Chinese president, I see no reason for Lhl as head of state to stood so low as to grant an audience to him.

I can only guess Lhl is desperate to mend ties.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we are only a tiny colony of 3 million chinks,theres 1.3 billion chinks in China,why why why does Arse Loong keep insisting we are so big?like a chihuahua that refuses to shut up.if Eleven Jinping wants he can simply roll in the tanks and have us all executed.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still laughing all the way? Why does Commie Cina even bother to send a low rank official here? Shouldn't they be giving LHL the complete snub? 怎么没把小李打入冷宫呢?

29653504.JPG

jw5

Loyal
He must be telling the story about the time he lit firecrackers.

Still laughing all the way? Why does Commie Cina even bother to send a low rank official here? Shouldn't they be giving LHL the complete snub? 怎么没把小李打入冷宫呢?

29653504.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
why don't China really punish Gay Loong and the PAP by recalling all their shitizens back to china? I for one will support that. I million less loud stinking chinese PRCs, it will be paradise without them.