Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serial shoplifter Goh Lee Yin Suicide!!

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

Default Re: Serial shoplifter Goh Lee Yin Suicide!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralders View Post
    Should be no.
    Don't think she steal to sell.

She steal for thrill and excitement.
    Agreed,feel sorry for her, kleptomania comes from the inexplicable urge to possess something even if it's just a silly pen.just like I steal female underwear for thrill and excitement,to wear not to sell.

There are many famous cases of kleptomaniacs even in the UK royal family.although her targeting of mainly branded goods is highly suspect.
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 18-05-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Agreed,feel sorry for her, kleptomania comes from the inexplicable urge to possess something even if it's just a silly pen.just like I steal female underwear for thrill and excitement,to wear not to sell.

There are many famous cases of kleptomaniacs even in the UK royal family.although her targeting of mainly branded goods is highly suspect.
    Fuck you lah.go suck ah nehs.
    U a sick dog.u should wear the panties over your pig head

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    nice oven.. didn't know about this brand

You all see the pattern here? She went for branded stuff. Even her husband (doctor or doctor's son?) came from a well to do family. Luckily he genuinely loved her

Everything for this woman had to be the best to fill the gaping hole in her psyche
    Breville is an Australian brand, if I am correct. Not sure if it's made in China these days, like many branded stuff.

I wonder how she managed to steal such big items. Maybe that's the reason why she was caught.

If her psychiatrist b/f is rich, he should organize klepto trips for her - she would steal thinking that she was clever and she would get her thrills. The b/f would follow her back, and discreetly foot the bills.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ralders View Post
    Fuck you lah.go suck ah nehs.
    U a sick dog.u should wear the panties over your pig head
    You need a really small dick and ball-less too to be able to fit into a woman's panties. Otherwise, must steal those big grandma panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    You need a really small dick and ball-less too to be able to fit into a woman's panties. Otherwise, must steal those big grandma panties.
    This frenchbriefs is jb ah gua bitch who likes to gossips and make fun of
    Singaporean misery.

Breville is an Australian brand, if I am correct. Not sure if it's made in China these days, like many branded stuff.

I wonder how she managed to steal such big items. Maybe that's the reason why she was caught.

If her psychiatrist b/f is rich, he should organize klepto trips for her - she would steal thinking that she was clever and she would get her thrills. The b/f would follow her back, and discreetly foot the bills.
    As it go on and on will be a Harley Davidson bike.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Breville is an Australian brand, if I am correct.
    Ozzie electronic brand? Forget it then ...

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Thiught she is married ? Why bf ?

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by songsongjurong View Post
    courts has blood on their hands, instesd od subjecting her to IMH, psychology counselling and treatment, to SPF ,case closed.

If its a dead dalit carcass, good riddance!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

why she didnt go to dr ang y g or dr chee s j ?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    why she didnt go to dr ang y g or dr chee s j ?
    The field of psychology is not really a science. Doesn't mean if you are a psychology PhD you can fix someone's mental problems.

But if you're trolling fuck you

My Reputation Points: 9270 / Power: 8

i knew this person who made an agreement/arrangement with the department stores that he would cover whatever his klepto wife took from them. She was never charged with shoplifting although it was well known that she did such things.

The field of psychology is not really a science. Doesn't mean if you are a psychology PhD you can fix someone's mental problems.

But if you're trolling fuck you
    He scratched his balls with the wrong hand.

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
    http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...appearance-for
    In response to media queries, a police spokesman said on Wednesday (May 17) that they were alerted to a case of unnatural death on Monday at Block 405B, Fernvale Lane, around 6.50am.
    Could this be another case of postpartum depression at work?
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by erection2015 View Post
    i knew this person who made an agreement/arrangement with the department stores that he would cover whatever his klepto wife took from them. She was never charged with shoplifting although it was well known that she did such things.
    if u can catch her, pay u same price ... but u cant charge her ...

if u cant catch her, u lugi ...

gud offer? ...

... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

Quote Originally Posted by erection2015 View Post
    Reminds me of a well known rumour which was circulating in the 80s: one of the MIW's wives had been caught taking a thousand SG dollar note from an indon's handbag left in a shopping center fitting room. The proof was undeniable because the serial number of the stolen note was in running order with the others in the indon's handbag. Incident was covered up.

Now why would the wife of a pap minister/MP steal?

My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 11

Reminds me of a well known rumour which was circulating in the 80s: one of the MIW's wives had been caught taking a thousand SG dollar note from an indon's handbag left in a shopping center fitting room. The proof was undeniable because the serial number of the stolen note was in running order with the others in the indon's handbag. Incident was covered up.

datz steal meh? ...

it was left inside a fitting room woh! ... everybody oso can go in 1 woh! ... tot handbag owner dowan dat handbag liao ...

if u dun take, sum1 else wil ... y let sum1 else eat wen u can eat urself? ...

... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...

world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

my bil who used to work at Metro High Street in the 70s

told us that the very famous Dr Chan wife was also a Kleto

maybe those old birds who worked in MHS will know abt this case

our sg karate grand master Peter should know this case cos

he was the CSO at that time

she come into the store all eyes would be on her.....sure to be able to see her filch the stuff....and like most klepts....its usually the inexpensive items.

Quote Originally Posted by po2wq View Post
    if u can catch her, pay u same price ... but u cant charge her ...

if u cant catch her, u lugi ...

gud offer? ...

i guess money tempts almost everyone.....most people can never have enough.

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

About 10 years ago, the last medical report stated that Kleptomania was no longer a factor as she began to steal only luxury goods. She had also gone to lengths of surreptitiously removing security sensor tags etc. She also switched from stealing to cheating and the planning was clearly nothing to do with Kleptomania. She used someone else's identity card to register a phone and with that phone cheated 3 women of luxury goods. In these cases she created false bank web pages ( she used to work as programmer) to show non-existent money transfer.

I understand that she was facing a detention order of 7 years in view of her on-going spree.

I have also come to find out a really sad story of her background. Her mother was a cleaner and her father a sailor who passed away when she was 17. Both she and sisters did very well in studies to graduates as engineers. She began stealing s a her primary schools days and the Police have extensive records of her a minor and they cannot reveal these. She was also caught stealing in other countries. After graduation she worked for SIA. Over a period of 20 years she had seen more than 10 psychiatrists and all of them after a period of time have refused to handle her. Some of them went out of their way and had given her jobs etc.

She has also been lucky as her sister in particular and her husbands family (who are wealthy) have done everything possible including having someone to be with her for 24 hrs supervision to help.

She has also known to courts with CJ Pung, VK Rajah and Chan Seng Onn having to deal with her and the courts have held special hearings from her as well.

I also understand that they have moved from "goal of rehabilitation" to "goal of public protection".

There is also another enigma - despite her poor background, her past 2 boyfriends and her husband are from wealthy professionals families.

Apparently the Police, AG and even one Judge feels that she has gamed the system but they all agree that she is the most complex case they have come across. Certain patterns were very clear, she would go on a spree when released on bail and take trivial things including newspapers from 7 Eleven and that when the suspicion started to grow.

Anyway it is a always sad case when a bright individual has to end her life in this way.

My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

She must hve felt there's no way out and took her own life. What a sad way to end her life, RIP.

Thread Information