• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Serial shoplifter Goh Lee Yin Suicide!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be no.
Don't think she steal to sell.

She steal for thrill and excitement.

Agreed,feel sorry for her, kleptomania comes from the inexplicable urge to possess something even if it's just a silly pen.just like I steal female underwear for thrill and excitement,to wear not to sell.

There are many famous cases of kleptomaniacs even in the UK royal family.although her targeting of mainly branded goods is highly suspect.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed,feel sorry for her, kleptomania comes from the inexplicable urge to possess something even if it's just a silly pen.just like I steal female underwear for thrill and excitement,to wear not to sell.

There are many famous cases of kleptomaniacs even in the UK royal family.although her targeting of mainly branded goods is highly suspect.

Fuck you lah.go suck ah nehs.
U a sick dog.u should wear the panties over your pig head

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice oven.. didn't know about this brand

5500803666a10-ghk-breville-tobov650x-toaster-oven-mdn.jpg

You all see the pattern here? She went for branded stuff. Even her husband (doctor or doctor's son?) came from a well to do family. Luckily he genuinely loved her

Everything for this woman had to be the best to fill the gaping hole in her psyche

Breville is an Australian brand, if I am correct. Not sure if it's made in China these days, like many branded stuff.

I wonder how she managed to steal such big items. Maybe that's the reason why she was caught.

If her psychiatrist b/f is rich, he should organize klepto trips for her - she would steal thinking that she was clever and she would get her thrills. The b/f would follow her back, and discreetly foot the bills.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah.go suck ah nehs.
U a sick dog.u should wear the panties over your pig head

You need a really small dick and ball-less too to be able to fit into a woman's panties. Otherwise, must steal those big grandma panties.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a really small dick and ball-less too to be able to fit into a woman's panties. Otherwise, must steal those big grandma panties.

This frenchbriefs is jb ah gua bitch who likes to gossips and make fun of
Singaporean misery.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Breville is an Australian brand, if I am correct. Not sure if it's made in China these days, like many branded stuff.

I wonder how she managed to steal such big items. Maybe that's the reason why she was caught.

If her psychiatrist b/f is rich, he should organize klepto trips for her - she would steal thinking that she was clever and she would get her thrills. The b/f would follow her back, and discreetly foot the bills.

As it go on and on will be a Harley Davidson bike.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thiught she is married ? Why bf ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i knew this person who made an agreement/arrangement with the department stores that he would cover whatever his klepto wife took from them. She was never charged with shoplifting although it was well known that she did such things.

The field of psychology is not really a science. Doesn't mean if you are a psychology PhD you can fix someone's mental problems.

But if you're trolling fuck you

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i knew this person who made an agreement/arrangement with the department stores that he would cover whatever his klepto wife took from them. She was never charged with shoplifting although it was well known that she did such things.
if u can catch her, pay u same price ... but u cant charge her ...

if u cant catch her, u lugi ...

gud offer? ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of a well known rumour which was circulating in the 80s: one of the MIW's wives had been caught taking a thousand SG dollar note from an indon's handbag left in a shopping center fitting room. The proof was undeniable because the serial number of the stolen note was in running order with the others in the indon's handbag. Incident was covered up.

Now why would the wife of a pap minister/MP steal?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of a well known rumour which was circulating in the 80s: one of the MIW's wives had been caught taking a thousand SG dollar note from an indon's handbag left in a shopping center fitting room. The proof was undeniable because the serial number of the stolen note was in running order with the others in the indon's handbag. Incident was covered up.

datz steal meh? ...

it was left inside a fitting room woh! ... everybody oso can go in 1 woh! ... tot handbag owner dowan dat handbag liao ...

if u dun take, sum1 else wil ... y let sum1 else eat wen u can eat urself? ...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
my bil who used to work at Metro High Street in the 70s

told us that the very famous Dr Chan wife was also a Kleto

maybe those old birds who worked in MHS will know abt this case

our sg karate grand master Peter should know this case cos

he was the CSO at that time

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
she come into the store all eyes would be on her.....sure to be able to see her filch the stuff....and like most klepts....its usually the inexpensive items.

if u can catch her, pay u same price ... but u cant charge her ...

if u cant catch her, u lugi ...

gud offer? ...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i guess money tempts almost everyone.....most people can never have enough.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 10 years ago, the last medical report stated that Kleptomania was no longer a factor as she began to steal only luxury goods. She had also gone to lengths of surreptitiously removing security sensor tags etc. She also switched from stealing to cheating and the planning was clearly nothing to do with Kleptomania. She used someone else's identity card to register a phone and with that phone cheated 3 women of luxury goods. In these cases she created false bank web pages ( she used to work as programmer) to show non-existent money transfer.

I understand that she was facing a detention order of 7 years in view of her on-going spree.

I have also come to find out a really sad story of her background. Her mother was a cleaner and her father a sailor who passed away when she was 17. Both she and sisters did very well in studies to graduates as engineers. She began stealing s a her primary schools days and the Police have extensive records of her a minor and they cannot reveal these. She was also caught stealing in other countries. After graduation she worked for SIA. Over a period of 20 years she had seen more than 10 psychiatrists and all of them after a period of time have refused to handle her. Some of them went out of their way and had given her jobs etc.

She has also been lucky as her sister in particular and her husbands family (who are wealthy) have done everything possible including having someone to be with her for 24 hrs supervision to help.

She has also known to courts with CJ Pung, VK Rajah and Chan Seng Onn having to deal with her and the courts have held special hearings from her as well.

I also understand that they have moved from "goal of rehabilitation" to "goal of public protection".

There is also another enigma - despite her poor background, her past 2 boyfriends and her husband are from wealthy professionals families.

Apparently the Police, AG and even one Judge feels that she has gamed the system but they all agree that she is the most complex case they have come across. Certain patterns were very clear, she would go on a spree when released on bail and take trivial things including newspapers from 7 Eleven and that when the suspicion started to grow.

Anyway it is a always sad case when a bright individual has to end her life in this way.