• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Sometimes, they chope seats with umbrellas. This is especially useful on rainy days when you have forgotten to bring your umbrella.

sinkies have their cumuppance and deserve it. choping tables with tissue packs is not much different in crassness and inconsideration. i don't see other ethnicities chope with small items except sinkie chinks, and mainly sinkie cheebyes at that. :rolleyes:

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiwari threatens media with lawsuit

This smelly filty Indian like all his kind from India know how to talk big n loud but no action. Let him sue n let him find out that it does not cost 100 rupees to engage a lawyer. When he finds out he has put down $10k deposit to lawyer before anything just see how quickly he shuts the fuck up.!

It was clear that the child's feet were on the seat. Let him proceed with the law suit.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking desi and his whole village has taken over a Japanese bank here. Why? Because Singaporeans love driving uber for $7k/month.

On May 15, Facebook user Whing Jenny complained about an inconsiderate couple allegedly hogging the reserved seat with their child.On the same night, the husband, Tiwari Akshat, replied in a post that Jenny was “blatantly lying”. He then went ahead to make a police report. In the report, he maintained that no one had approached him for the seat and that there were also many other vacant seats in the train.The Independent SG also reported the incident on 16 and 18 May:

The Independent SG revealed that, according to his LinkedIn information, Tiwari Akshat is the Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and that he has an MBA from the University of Delhi:
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/akshat-tiwari-19842414

However, it appears that Tiwari Akshat may not have liked the way The Independent SG reported the incident and has threatened legal lawsuit against the sociopolitical blog.The Independent SG responded by asking its readers if it should take down the article. It conducted a survey and so far, out of 2,234 respondents, 82% said 'No' (the poll was created yesterday on 18 May):

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1071142x49D64775-45

[World ranking for University of Delhi: 601—800th]
According to The Times Higher Education, University of Delhi is ranked 601—800th in the world.

4j5j5l.jpg

https://www.timeshighereducation.com...dataset/600172
601—800th

And interestingly, looking at Tiwari Akshat's LinkedIn information, it appears that a number of his colleagues working together with him at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore are mainly from India.

25ipzde.jpg

For example:
Sanman Shetty
Head of Trade & Supply Chain Finance Sales, Transaction Banking Office for Asia & Oceania at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
University of Mumbai

Pradeep Kejriwal
Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar in Odisha

Saravanan Santhanam
Vice President, Project Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu

Surya Ramakrishanan
Assistant Vice President at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
(didn't list education in LinkedIn)

Archana Khemka
Credit Manager at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai

It's not known how many native Singaporeans are employed at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore.

source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...45683132154203

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the difference between Asian employers and 1st world employers. Note that Barclays and the fund management company sacked both their employees for their derogatory comments about Singaporeans. They also said that it does not consider the employees followed the company values. This Japanese Bank either has no clue what happened or does not know what to do. He is also probably badly advised by his Indian superiors as he is digging a deeper hole.

The photo clearly shows how they occupied the seats despite all the excuses given. Instead of keeping quiet or offer an apology, its threats more threats.

This is where foreign Indians behave significantly from other foreigners.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the difference between Asian employers and 1st world employers. Note that Barclays and the fund management company sacked both their employees for their derogatory comments about Singaporeans. They also said that it does not consider the employees followed the company values. This Japanese Bank either has no clue what happened or does not know what to do. He is also probably badly advised by his Indian superiors as he is digging a deeper hole.

The photo clearly shows how they occupied the seats despite all the excuses given. Instead of keeping quiet or offer an apology, its threats more threats.

This is where foreign Indians behave significantly from other foreigners.

2 years of National Service will do this Ah Neh some good. :biggrin: bet his son will leave sgp before ns call up.

jw5

Loyal

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the muthur farker should learn some manners when in other people's country

perhaps the beating of arrogant british tourists in pattaya will serve a s3cond reminder

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can guarantee you the son will not do NS. He will not apply for PR but a dependent's pass. Their daughters will take up PR.

2 years of National Service will do this Ah Neh some good. :biggrin: bet his son will leave sgp before ns call up.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP has keep silent so far-when a foreigner has blatantly disregarded the MRT reserved seats for elderly/handicap/pregnant.

I really hope this Tiwari family files multiple lawsuits and show the world what kind of country we are-and NSmen like me will ask-who are we fighting for-to protect people like the Tiwaris so that they can work here when more and more locals are unemployed?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can guarantee you the son will not do NS. He will not apply for PR but a dependent's pass. Their daughters will take up PR.

His bastard shitlet will die soon before that and this shitskin motherfucker can bury him personally.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

These guys always talk big, but nothing will happen. They also are cheap bastards so they will likely file a magistrate's complaints against Jenny who brought this to light and hope that taxpayers will foot their bill.

I once witnessed these arsholes in London nearly 20 years at Heathrow airport canteen where they abused an elderly Brit man who was serving them who dipped the serving ladle from meat gravy into tomato sauce for a pasta dish. They made helluva noise about their being vegans. Nobody gave them a fuck.

The PAP has keep silent so far-when a foreigner has blatantly disregarded the MRT reserved seats for elderly/handicap/pregnant.

I really hope this Tiwari family files multiple lawsuits and show the world what kind of country we are-and NSmen like me will ask-who are we fighting for-to protect people like the Tiwaris so that they can work here when more and more locals are unemployed?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shanmugam where are you? Always ready with a comment when Singaporeans fuck up.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Boycott the bank and Japanese products. It will be alright. No dogs and bastards. Whoremugam is quite leh

iAgent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

This reminds me of this
[video=youtube;lY6lIzYxHOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY6lIzYxHOg[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nigger the issue isn't about the mrt seats it's about shit skin aliens all huddled in one bank a jap bank. Your Chinese dog characteristics obviously prevent you from siding with the chink 'bitch' instead you pally with those shit skins. Well it won't go well for you those shit skins see you as a chink. I know how tempting it is to join the white club in the U.S. and shit skins are considered dark skinned whites. Lots of east Asians end up like that with dissociative disorders thinking they are whites or superior asians compared to asians from their motherland yet they shamelessly ask them for help when they get bullied by other races.

in this day and age of innovation, i'd rather have a neh from a 696th-ranked university or a degree-mill university who break some rules and think outside the shitbox to work for me than a sinkie chink bitch who's fixated and obsessed with rules and fines imposed on her by pappies yet will vote for them more than 69% of the time. no wonder sinkies are passed up for jobs that require unconventional mindsets.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in this day and age of innovation, i'd rather have a neh from a 696th-ranked university or a degree-mill university who break some rules and think outside the shitbox to work for me than a sinkie chink bitch who's fixated and obsessed with rules and fines imposed on her by pappies yet will vote for them more than 69% of the time. no wonder sinkies are passed up for jobs that require unconventional mindsets.

Nigger so sinkie chink bitches automatically vote for PAP? So non Chinese bitches or males don't? :rolleyes: