Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Quote Originally Posted by Goldcheekon View Post
    This is the reason why Indians are good criminal lawyers. Wrong become right, right become wrong.
    Tats y i m confused with tat aneh Dulux cat hitam post.

Cant trust them anyway.

But Jah Jamban sai kuning trust his mate Dulux cat hitam post. Tsk tsk tsk..."shake head"....
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Quote Originally Posted by Ralders View Post
    It will only anger Singaporean even more.
    It an act of snobbish behavior thinking ownself is right without any self reflection.
    This ah puneh is bringing his animal culture into our country.

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by songsongjurong View Post
    This kind of nehs speak Hindi or Punjabi?

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

They don't talk much

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Shitskin Indian cunt has made a poodle report, let's see if our poodles give any fucks to trivial cases like this when they can blatantly ignore serious ones.

That fucking indian bitch and her cheebye face, cut off her nipples and hang her to bleed dry.
    after midnight got train meh?

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 12

1200 hours is noon, 0000 is midnight. This they got right, but it could be the only thing. If you noticed, he used "was" instead of "were" when there was more than one person. They may think they are high caste, but their grammar is not.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobobo View Post

His idiotic logic is that if the kid was not lying on the wife's lap with his feet on the reserved seat, he would be sitting in the reserved seat. Actually the real reason is that he thinks they are of a higher caste than the ordinary person taking the train.

Quote Originally Posted by numero uno View Post
    farked up shit skin!!! really selfish bastards with idiotic logic. himself said the "seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people" yet he cannot SEE the wife selfishly use 1 whole seat for the BAG!!!!!!
    When has MRT seats being reserved for bags!!!! really idiotic bastards. then threaten police report etc. Hello, MRT is a public area and can take photos, what privacy??? go and buy a car of you want privacy. bullsh!t. shit skin are the most racist and yet like to play "victim" when caught behaving like idiots.

My Reputation Points: 397 / Power: 0

Why not say neck fractured.?

Fuck you shits nehs.
    Brain fractured! Otherwise they will be flying around in their magic carpet.
    Eliminate Tyranny! Restore Democracy!

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Firstly this govt had never chided any foreigner for their poor conduct and the situation just grows worse. Now they have grown horns it will be difficult to get rid of it.

This guys logic is really screwed. What has her involvement in charities got to do with their poor manners and woeful conduct. What has his fractured hand got do with anything .

Watch no PAP MPs say anything and funnily even opposition MPs will also remain quiet. No wonder the foreigners get away with some many things.

So do something about it, instead of merely whining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Firstly this govt had never chided any foreigner for their poor conduct and the situation just grows worse. Now they have grown horns it will be difficult to get rid of it.

This guys logic is really screwed. What has her involvement in charities got to do with their poor manners and woeful conduct. What has his fractured hand got do with anything .

Watch no PAP MPs say anything and funnily even opposition MPs will also remain quiet. No wonder the foreigners get away with some many things.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    So do something about it, instead of merely whining about it.
    Typical smelly duck liver covering up belligerent behaviour. Corked anus gives him no room to hawk his gayness.

As usual, cowardly pathetic behaviour. Needs to use another moniker to reply. Cowardly Faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    Typical smelly duck liver covering up belligerent behaviour. Corked anus gives him no room to hawk his gayness.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post

They need to have their fucking throats slit in public and watch them bleed to death as a warning to the other fucking foreigners.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

yes, especially with forked-tongue or prata-speak
    Quote Originally Posted by cocobobo View Post
    got, night train in the dark for shitskins - with lights on high-beam when passing tekka area

My Reputation Points: 50 / Power: 0

Huat arhhhhh!!!!!

Name:  3-8.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  44.3 KB

My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    1200 hours is noon, 0000 is midnight. This they got right, but it could be the only thing. If you noticed, he used "was" instead of "were" when there was more than one person. They may think they are high caste, but their grammar is not.
    time of incident says 0025

Gall of it. The father-in-law now wants public apology and financial compensation for the poor conduct of his own family. It continue to show how they brave they are in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by jbsmith View Post
    Huat arhhhhh!!!!!

Name:  3-8.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  44.3 KB

By the way what happened to Shanmugam who likes to shoot his mouth off on every silly thing?

My Reputation Points: 524 / Power: 0

Inconsiderate family. Since kid was already asleep on mother's lap, why need to chope the seat? In case kid woke up and wanted his seat back?

If this happened in a European country, there will be social censure.

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    shit skins acting like typical shit skins. It's in their genetics. Unfortunately a lot of sinkies don't have the balls to say anything or they only dare say it to other Chinese.
    This is "singapura", from sanskrit. If you want chinese island, go back to hainan! You should learn to accept who founded singapore first and respect them.

Thread Information