• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

It's precisely because those inconsiderate fuckers regard ordinary sinkies in the train as being of a lower caste, that's why they behave like that. You can bet that if Hsien Loong and Shanmugam were to board the train, the bitch and the brat would immediately jump onto the man's lap, to clear 2 seats for the 2 ministars. :rolleyes:

I recommend to PAP to separate train carriages into different caste so that the higher castes races do not have to cross the path of lower caste dahlits.also lower castes should not have the privilege of sitting.

my observation is they treat others outside their caste like dirt. That's how it is in india but that shit stops there. Now everywhere they go act like they are the centre of the universe. Need a fuckin slap to wake them up.

fucking fractured hand.....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

I recommend to PAP to separate train carriages into different caste so that the higher castes races do not have to cross the path of lower caste dahlits.also lower castes should not have the privilege of sitting.

These filthy indian swines shitskin motherfuckers should be in cargo, the sub human smelly pieces of walking cunts.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if Hsien Loong and Shanmugam were to board the train, the bitch and the brat would immediately jump onto the man's lap, to clear 2 seats for the 2 ministars. :rolleyes:
I will be glad to allow Hsien Loong on my lap.

jw5

Loyal

Tharman would be better, so that you can rub each other's botak heads. :biggrin:

I will be glad to allow Hsien Loong on my lap.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

To those who have made racial comments like it's in our genes, I am going to report the matte to police. My Wife is heavily involved in various charities in singapre and this is the last thing we want to hear.

Walau! his wife is HEAVILY involved in charities. Wonder why she do charity works in Singapore when there are more to be done in her hometown. Maybe she wants to collect points for advancement in citizenship application or maybe for her son's enrollment in a school.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking Shitskins, whole family die!

12249614_10156272055755501_6039037489528903597_n.jpg

FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S BLACK CHEEBYE. YOU FILTHY INDIAN SHITSKIN!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is very aggressive

18447693_1374252179289392_2231696752396958250_n.jpg

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Indian woman was just begging to be STOMPed.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please refrain from insulting monkey, dalits are way way below ...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

The twisting has begun:

Akshat Tiwari Am the Husband of the woman whose pic has been shared here without her permission . Am the guy sitting right next to her . Let me get the facts straight . This post Has been made with malicious intent . For a major portion of the journey , my Son was on the seat . He felt sleepy and climbed into his mother she lap . So my Wife put the bag on the seat as my one hand is fractured and I can't hold it . The seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people . There were other empty seats and no one absolutely no one came and asked for the seat! My Wife would have never refused. Such a balatant act to get Facebook likes disgusts me. I see people making abusive and racial Comments and I am appalled at the insensitivity of the people who are jumping to conclusions . Look closely and you will know there was a seat available on my left . Whing never asked us for the seat and she is lying. And who gives her the right to take pics of my family without permission and post it on social media ? I am giving an hour for this post to be removed and if it's not I am going to the police to report this matter . This is a blatant violation of our privacy done malicious intent . The headline itself is racist and is intended to attract eyeballs .

Shitskin making things up again. Seat reserved for kids meh ? The 4 pics behind the seat got pic of kids meh ?
farked up shit skin!!! really selfish bastards with idiotic logic. himself said the "seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people" yet he cannot SEE the wife selfishly use 1 whole seat for the BAG!!!!!!
When has MRT seats being reserved for bags!!!! really idiotic bastards. then threaten police report etc. Hello, MRT is a public area and can take photos, what privacy??? go and buy a car of you want privacy. bullsh!t. shit skin are the most racist and yet like to play "victim" when caught behaving like idiots.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is very aggressive

18447693_1374252179289392_2231696752396958250_n.jpg

same T shirt, same bag, same shoes, same hair cut, must be same selfish cry baby SS. selfish people and sinkingland is importing these crap. Avoid these people at all costs. real bullsh!t logic

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shit skins acting like typical shit skins. It's in their genetics. Unfortunately a lot of sinkies don't have the balls to say anything or they only dare say it to other Chinese.

Have u been missing ur hourly medication again? U dont rem ur mate Dulux cat hitam? Y r u criticising him here?

I also wonder hw cm tat Dulux cat hitam tiam tiam? Can dialogue n agree with watever u said here. Hahaha...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shitskin Indian cunt has made a poodle report, let's see if our poodles give any fucks to trivial cases like this when they can blatantly ignore serious ones.

mrt-saga-police-report-report-768x1365.jpg

That fucking indian bitch and her cheebye face, cut off her nipples and hang her to bleed dry.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the reason why Indians are good criminal lawyers. Wrong become right, right become wrong. :p

This is not how the legal profession in Singapore works. Good lawyers don't become criminal lawyers. The big firms don't even have a criminal practice department because they don't want "criminals" to be seen sitting at the reception. The posh reception area is reserved for big towkays or VPs from MNCs, not your m&d drug accused or Beng gangsters on parole. Only the "tan bo jiak" lawyers with no big corporate clients bo bian must lan lan siao siao go after the "crumbs" discarded by the big firms.

So it's not accurate to say Indians are good criminal lawyers. The good ones don't become criminal lawyers.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shitskin Indian cunt has made a poodle report, let's see if our poodles give any fucks to trivial cases like this when they can blatantly ignore serious ones.

That fucking indian bitch and her cheebye face, cut off her nipples and hang her to bleed dry.

The report never mentioned anything about the postings of racist comments.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

mrt-saga-police-report-report-768x1365.jpg

It will only anger Singaporean even more.
It an act of snobbish behavior thinking ownself is right without any self reflection.
This ah puneh is bringing his animal culture into our country.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

farked up shit skin!!! really selfish bastards with idiotic logic. himself said the "seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people" yet he cannot SEE the wife selfishly use 1 whole seat for the BAG!!!!!!
When has MRT seats being reserved for bags!!!! really idiotic bastards. then threaten police report etc. Hello, MRT is a public area and can take photos, what privacy??? go and buy a car of you want privacy. bullsh!t. shit skin are the most racist and yet like to play "victim" when caught behaving like idiots.

His story is the wife has a fractured hand so she had to leave the bag on the seat as she couldn't carry it while at the same time carry the kid. Be that as it may, but the husband could have shared the items with the wife - he could have carried the kid or the bag. Instead, he was happily snapping away on his mobile phone.

Want to use the bag to chope seat say so lah. Say wife's hand fractured. Just like people in the gym use towels to chope the popular machines.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will only anger Singaporean even more.
It an act of snobbish behavior thinking ownself is right without any self reflection.
This ah puneh is bringing his animal culture into our country.

These 3 smelly indians animals should be deported.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The report never mentioned anything about the postings of racist comments.

He's welcome to announce what a unwelcome pariah he is as well.