Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

My Reputation Points: 222 / Power: 0

Thumbs up [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

https://www.facebook.com/whing.jenny...93448980680844

See how inconsiderate, unreasonable and selfish these people can be. I said 'excuse me please' as I needed to sit. She told me that her son's legs would remain as they were and I should accept that with whatever disturbance that came with it, if I still wanted to sit. She was occupying two seats unnecessarily and in adamantly refusing to move her son's legs, she was depriving a senior of the right to a seat that was reserved for senior and other physically challenged people.

20ixag2.jpg

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Ralders must be lock Up with pigs n monkeys.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

shit skins acting like typical shit skins. It's in their genetics. Unfortunately a lot of sinkies don't have the balls to say anything or they only dare say it to other Chinese.

My Reputation Points: 231 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    shit skins acting like typical shit skins. It's in their genetics. Unfortunately a lot of sinkies don't have the balls to say anything or they only dare say it to other Chinese.
    The twisting has begun:

Akshat Tiwari Am the Husband of the woman whose pic has been shared here without her permission . Am the guy sitting right next to her . Let me get the facts straight . This post Has been made with malicious intent . For a major portion of the journey , my Son was on the seat . He felt sleepy and climbed into his mother she lap . So my Wife put the bag on the seat as my one hand is fractured and I can't hold it . The seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people . There were other empty seats and no one absolutely no one came and asked for the seat! My Wife would have never refused. Such a balatant act to get Facebook likes disgusts me. I see people making abusive and racial Comments and I am appalled at the insensitivity of the people who are jumping to conclusions . Look closely and you will know there was a seat available on my left . Whing never asked us for the seat and she is lying. And who gives her the right to take pics of my family without permission and post it on social media ? I am giving an hour for this post to be removed and if it's not I am going to the police to report this matter . This is a blatant violation of our privacy done malicious intent . The headline itself is racist and is intended to attract eyeballs .

Shitskin making things up again. Seat reserved for kids meh ? The 4 pics behind the seat got pic of kids meh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    The twisting has begun:

Akshat Tiwari Am the Husband of the woman whose pic has been shared here without her permission . Am the guy sitting right next to her . Let me get the facts straight . This post Has been made with malicious intent . For a major portion of the journey , my Son was on the seat . He felt sleepy and climbed into his mother she lap . So my Wife put the bag on the seat as my one hand is fractured and I can't hold it . The seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people . There were other empty seats and no one absolutely no one came and asked for the seat! My Wife would have never refused. Such a balatant act to get Facebook likes disgusts me. I see people making abusive and racial Comments and I am appalled at the insensitivity of the people who are jumping to conclusions . Look closely and you will know there was a seat available on my left . Whing never asked us for the seat and she is lying. And who gives her the right to take pics of my family without permission and post it on social media ? I am giving an hour for this post to be removed and if it's not I am going to the police to report this matter . This is a blatant violation of our privacy done malicious intent . The headline itself is racist and is intended to attract eyeballs .

Shitskin making things up again. Seat reserved for kids meh ? The 4 pics behind the seat got pic of kids meh ?
    Kids are the most active humans on earth. Kids DO NOT NEED a seat.

The seat is reserved for Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens and Physically Handicapped People. Not big old kids like yours.

Akshat Tiwari is a typical Fair & Lovely Indian Snake lying, twisting, denying & blaming with their legendary forked tongue.

The twisting has begun:

Indians are shits bastard liar.
    Fat pig should be thrown n swim with crocodiles

The twisting has begun:

Akshat Tiwari Am the Husband of the woman whose pic has been shared here without her permission . Am the guy sitting right next to her . Let me get the facts straight . This post Has been made with malicious intent . For a major portion of the journey , my Son was on the seat . He felt sleepy and climbed into his mother she lap . So my Wife put the bag on the seat as my one hand is fractured and I can't hold it . The seat is reserved for kids , senior citizens and physically handicapped people. There were other empty seats and no one absolutely no one came and asked for the seat! My Wife would have never refused. Such a balatant act to get Facebook likes disgusts me. I see people making abusive and racial Comments and I am appalled at the insensitivity of the people who are jumping to conclusions . Look closely and you will know there was a seat available on my left . Whing never asked us for the seat and she is lying. And who gives her the right to take pics of my family without permission and post it on social media ? I am giving an hour for this post to be removed and if it's not I am going to the police to report this matter . This is a blatant violation of our privacy done malicious intent . The headline itself is racist and is intended to attract eyeballs .

Oh dear suddenly Akshat Tiwari one hand fractured

There is a good reason why Indians are despised everywhere in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by grandtour View Post
    Oh dear suddenly Akshat Tiwari one hand fractured

There is a good reason why Indians are despised everywhere in this world.
    Why not say neck fractured.?

Fuck you shits nehs.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

This is the reason why Indians are good criminal lawyers. Wrong become right, right become wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralders View Post
    Indians are shits bastard liar.
    Fat pig should be thrown n swim with crocodiles
    20ixag2.jpg
    20ixag3.jpg

Look at their dark eye circle. Bleaching their shit skin truly deeply madly.

But they can never bleach their snake-like slithering cunning character.

My Reputation Points: 470 / Power: 0

Who allowed them to come in to little red dot ?

My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

20ixag2.jpg
    20ixag3.jpg

Wohhhh...yeahhhh....like the dead Michael Jackson.......wait a while more...the nose will also fall off....then we know the bleaching is truly complete...LOL LOL

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Lky bred gis people to be uncompassionate shit sinkies. This is what happened when u banned 5 more more people gather together. Singapore is a souless society.

Anything i blamed fucking omd fart lky.

My Reputation Points: 357 / Power: 0

South Asian Niggas should know their place in society.
    This shitskin motherfucker and his desi bitch and shitlet should be gassed to death.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfreely, a bona fide slut, love 4fingers , no hymen.

My Reputation Points: 357 / Power: 0

20ixag2.jpg
    20ixag3.jpg

She looks like a cheap slave cum whore, she dig soil while her cunt gets digged.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfreely, a bona fide slut, love 4fingers , no hymen.

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

born filthy dalit ,lived like bastard dalit, act like dalit. ICA need to list their race as dalit.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Why didn't the high caste sinkie give the keling a good hiding?
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 12

Being inconsiderate in public places seems to come very naturally to them.

https://www.facebook.com/whing.jenny...93448980680844

See how inconsiderate, unreasonable and selfish these people can be. I said 'excuse me please' as I needed to sit. She told me that her son's legs would remain as they were and I should accept that with whatever disturbance that came with it, if I still wanted to sit. She was occupying two seats unnecessarily and in adamantly refusing to move her son's legs, she was depriving a senior of the right to a seat that was reserved for senior and other physically challenged people.

20ixag2.jpg

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

I recommend to PAP to separate train carriages into different caste so that the higher castes races do not have to cross the path of lower caste dahlits.also lower castes should not have the privilege of sitting.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Being inconsiderate in public places seems to come very naturally to them.
    my observation is they treat others outside their caste like dirt. That's how it is in india but that shit stops there. Now everywhere they go act like they are the centre of the universe. Need a fuckin slap to wake them up.

fucking fractured hand.....

Thread Information