• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiwari threatens media with lawsuit

This indian desi whore should be stripped naked in Little india, let every shitskin fuck her smelly cunt.

18489922_1993416230684119_1739011924178219801_o.jpg

Btw non japanese vp in a japanese bank are not worth its corporate title. I would put him at supervor level.

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

The kid is not taking the seat. It's his precious feet which are taking the seat.

Kids are the most active humans on earth. Kids DO NOT NEED a seat.

The seat is reserved for Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens and Physically Handicapped People. Not big old kids like yours.

Akshat Tiwari is a typical Fair & Lovely Indian Snake lying, twisting, denying & blaming with their legendary forked tongue.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Oh my god, I just took my breakfast.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal

these pariah bastards had the temerity to put their kid's slippers on the seat, dirtying them for the next commuter.
moreover, there are people standing and the blardy bag takes precedence over the other commuters' comfort and convenience? what blardy fucking nonsense. if i was there, i'd jolly well tell these inconsiderate pariah bastards off, same as what i did to a bastard keling at swampy airport when he put his feet on a chair and deprived my kids of a seat.

a pariah / junkyard dog would do a better job in fertilizing the grass with a better class of shit :cool:

Good morning, you called me?

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

Big corporations in Sinkapore favour hiring these Ah Nehs because these Nehs spread positive aura inside the offices through their notorious body odour.

Cos they are faster, better and cheaper, no NS liabilities, no need headache CPF... etc...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pap behaved like beggars always want pleased foreign companies at the expense of locals.

Pap is sick man of SEA.

Cos they are faster, better and cheaper, no NS liabilities, no need headache CPF... etc...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hv to agree w you. After self taught how to codes find IT getting fucking messy.

And who caused these mess? Must be ah nehs again.

Hire ah nehs to clean up their own mess (coding).

IT is getting contaminted and dirty w ah neh codings like the dirty indian country.

Now MS is cleaning up the mess. MS banned Chrome and only accept UI using html5 CSS3 ansmd Javascript.

employers now prefer nehs without valid degrees than sinkies with real paper qualifications based on the prevailing best practice and thinking among mnc executives that i.t. operations are best outsourced to neh contractors to trim cost and expedite frequent, constant and regular software upgrades requiring coding, recoding, debugging, testing, maintenance. i.t. workers after picking up on the job training and experience (stuff not taught in universities) will move on to other firms and careers quickly and new hires will have to replace them in every 6.9-month cycle. bank hr's cannot cope with this churn and bo pian have to rely on i.t. contractors to manage everything from hiring to complying with sla's and business demands. instead of kpkbing, sinkies can start their own i.t. contracting firms. if nehs can do it and go global with i.t. contracting, why can't sinkies?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did he lies in his police report stating no one approach the seat but in the fb he complained the elderly woman did not ask nicely?

18620076_444775429190302_2483286148278828932_n.jpg

18519998_10158683998145501_7054957737730828430_n.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tiwari and Tiwary -same, same ?
others have written on the Brahmins and the caste system so I shall not elaborate here

Tiwari .... is a surname of the Hindu Brahmins communities commonly found in India and Nepal. Alternative spellings include Tiwary,Tewari and Tewary. The word Tiwari (and similar surnmaes such as Trivedi and Tripathi) means "versed in three vedas".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiwari

Eleven years ago, Mr Ram Puneet Tiwary shared a flat in Sydney with fellow Singaporeans Tay Chow Lyang, 26, and Tony Tan Poh Chuan, 27.
All three were enrolled at the University of New South Wales.
On Sept 15, 2003, Mr Tay was bludgeoned to death in their flat and Mr Tan was murdered there later, after he returned from a lecture.
Mr Tiwary, who was in the flat at the time, says he was woken from a nap by the sounds of violence, hid in his room and later called the police.
He was arrested and charged with both murders in May 2004. Prosecuting officers said his motive was that he owed Mr Tay A$5,045 (S$ 5,600) in rent and killed Mr Tan to cover up the dispute.
A 12-member jury pronounced him guilty and sentenced him to life imprisonment without parole in 2006.

http://www.asiaone.com/world/ram-puneet-tiwary-looking-back-i-cant-recognise-myself

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucking indian shitskin swine dog must be made an example.
His throat will be slit and his corpse will be hung and whipped.

12249614_10156272055755501_6039037489528903597_n.jpg

FUCK YOUR WHORE MOTHER'S SMELLY INDIAN CUNT!

look at his eyes. comfirmed drinker and cheongter.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiwari burger is mysterious . Why the jap bank accept and recognise uni degree fron uni of delhi when
psc decline ??? sad.

This fucking desi and his whole village has taken over a Japanese bank here. Why? Because Singaporeans love driving uber for $7k/month.

On May 15, Facebook user Whing Jenny complained about an inconsiderate couple allegedly hogging the reserved seat with their child.On the same night, the husband, Tiwari Akshat, replied in a post that Jenny was “blatantly lying”. He then went ahead to make a police report. In the report, he maintained that no one had approached him for the seat and that there were also many other vacant seats in the train.The Independent SG also reported the incident on 16 and 18 May:

The Independent SG revealed that, according to his LinkedIn information, Tiwari Akshat is the Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and that he has an MBA from the University of Delhi:
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/akshat-tiwari-19842414

However, it appears that Tiwari Akshat may not have liked the way The Independent SG reported the incident and has threatened legal lawsuit against the sociopolitical blog.The Independent SG responded by asking its readers if it should take down the article. It conducted a survey and so far, out of 2,234 respondents, 82% said 'No' (the poll was created yesterday on 18 May):

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1071142x49D64775-45

[World ranking for University of Delhi: 601—800th]
According to The Times Higher Education, University of Delhi is ranked 601—800th in the world.

4j5j5l.jpg

https://www.timeshighereducation.com...dataset/600172
601—800th

And interestingly, looking at Tiwari Akshat's LinkedIn information, it appears that a number of his colleagues working together with him at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore are mainly from India.

25ipzde.jpg

For example:
Sanman Shetty
Head of Trade & Supply Chain Finance Sales, Transaction Banking Office for Asia & Oceania at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
University of Mumbai

Pradeep Kejriwal
Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar in Odisha

Saravanan Santhanam
Vice President, Project Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu

Surya Ramakrishanan
Assistant Vice President at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
(didn't list education in LinkedIn)

Archana Khemka
Credit Manager at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai

It's not known how many native Singaporeans are employed at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore.

source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...45683132154203

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

MOM allows anyone in as long as the employer says yes. No longer is there a need to fake anything. Can you imagine our grads from NUS and NTU can get jobs but these clowns can.

sad. very day for sgp uni.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[h=2] "Relationship Manager" [/h]

Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Singapore (Singapore)

Doesn't Recommend

Neutral Outlook

No opinion of CEO

I worked at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ full-time (More than a year)
Pros
Good place to learn banking basics, many processes in place to learn & be safe guarded.
Interaction in a different working culture

Cons
Hard to progress
Inflexible policies
Many layers of approvals
Middle Management ie Seniors not doing their jobs & taking away merits from others

Advice to Management
More 180 degree appraisals, listen to those who have left to prevent more talent from leaving

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[h=2] "Dont join this bank (only if you want to become miserable)" [/h]

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Doesn't Recommend

Neutral Outlook

Disapproves of CEO

I have been working at Bank Of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ full-time (More than a year)
Pros
Positive outlook, big pockets of investment, just wrongly invested

Cons
Too many people with no skillset, just playing political games to keep ahead
Hard work does not pay off
Restructuring every 3 years when management changes
False promises for new joiners

Advice to Management
Hire staff with quality and ensure buddies are not able to be hired
Change top mgt to international mgt

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[h=2] "VP" [/h]

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Doesn't Recommend

Neutral Outlook

Pros
Good training provided, with clearly defined roles & responsibilities

Cons
bureacratic organisation structure, a lot of politics from senior longtime managers with many vested interest.

Advice to Management
cut down politics, find out who is actually working

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'll my friend fatty kim to shut the bank operation come monday

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just look at the way he crossed his right leg. Super anti social behaviour. Very sad.

and blocking people taking up the seat on his left. He will probably say sorry but this is what they r like. 0 consideration for others except their type.