• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tiwari threatens media with lawsuit

and blocking people taking up the seat on his left. He will probably say sorry but this is what they r like. 0 consideration for others except their type.

Because of this Tiwari clown , can someone write to New Chairman of SMRT Seah ?

Pls ask Chairman Seah to implement SEATING ETIQUETTE on all smrt trains :

SMRT chairman Koh Yong Guan to step down, deputy to take over

Published 4:00 AM, MAY 11, 2017

Updated 4:00 AM, May 11, 2017

Singapore — SMRT Corporation and SMRT Trains deputy chairman Seah Moon Ming is set to succeed Mr Koh Yong Guan as chairman of both boards, SMRT announced yesterday.

In a media release, SMRT said Mr Koh will step down when he completes his current term on July 17. Mr Seah will be appointed chairman on the same day.

Mr Koh has been an independent director of SMRT Corporation since April 2007, and of its wholly owned subsidiary SMRT Trains since May 2007. He has held the position of chairman of both boards since July 2009.

His successor is now the chairman of International Enterprise Singapore and Singapore Cooperation Enterprise, as well as group chief executive officer of Pavilion Energy and Pavilion Gas. He is also an adjunct professor at the School of Science and Technology of the Singapore University of Social Sciences.

Three SMRT board members will also complete their current terms of office on July 17: Director of SMRT Corporation and SMRT Trains Bob Tan Beng Hai; director of SMRT Corporation Patrick Ang Peng Koon; and director of SMRT Corporation Moliah Hashim.

Mdm Moliah will be appointed as a director of SMRT Trains the same day she completes her term as a director of SMRT Corporation.

In addition, former Supreme Court judge Philip Pillai was appointed as a director of both SMRT Corporation and SMRT Trains, and Ministry of Defence chief defence scientist Quek Gim Pew was appointed a director of SMRT Trains, both from April 24, SMRT said.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Both of them look arrogant and nasty , will not fit into our country with such anti social behaviour. I decided to close my bank account when Monday comes.

All these imported Indians look equally obnoxious, they need to know they are not welcome here.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

Just curious why no query from mas and or mom on his delhi uni degree.
Our local poly diploma definitely worth more ranking than delhi's.

the country is infested at ALL levels thanks to the imbecile
we locals have to fend for ourself….

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

the country is infested at ALL levels thanks to the imbecile
we locals have to fend for ourself….

young and older all Done. Skill future only hope. all to reskill to hawkers and drivers. if
got chance to - please move to another country after selling your hdb flat. its finished.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

All these imported Indians look equally obnoxious, they need to know they are not welcome here.

they are frankly the most racist and bigoted people. they invented the term pariah on their own kind. worse is once they get a foothold they would lie and cheat to bring in their kind. No wonder Trump is right. kick these people out. take away the visas loophole. everywhere, EU, USA, australia, japan even HK have wizened up and know these assh@els are bullsh!tters and bastards. they like to work in bank as bankers are lazy and bullsh!tters. only sinkieland welcome them. look at the MRT photos>>> bastard reserved 1 chair for his back pack and then used 1 seat to put his stinking child leg on it dirtying the seat . Caught in the wrong they would cry racism, play innocent, use the race card, or threaten to sue. Bullsh!t. I say we email his boss and complain about him.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If fucking ah neh are so talented why their uni ranked so low?

Dont make sense ay all. Fake uni of delhi oroduced fake qualification and so on...

Low rank uni mean hire them for low pay.

Cheapsake uni workers pay them peanuts.

I also noticed something very worrying in Singapore. The head of HR of that indian gang will put up advertisement to lure in Singaporeans resume, they than copied those resume and put in their own names to apply for the jobs put up by the indian HR. Singaporeans resumes all trashed away and the indian who copied our resume got the job.

Be wary of the above possibility. Never apply to any companies with too many indian and especially with a indian HR. Our govt should investigate that Japanese bank and question why no native Singaporeans being employed. I think Singapore has no lack of talent, the bank and the indian staff are in cohoot to discriminate our local people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also noticed something very worrying in Singapore. The head of HR of that indian gang will put up advertisement to lure in Singaporeans resume, they than copied those resume and put in their own names to apply for the jobs put up by the indian HR. Singaporeans resumes all trashed away and the indian who copied our resume got the job.

Be wary of the above possibility. Never apply to any companies with too many indian and especially with a indian HR. Our govt should investigate that Japanese bank and question why no native Singaporeans being employed. I think Singapore has no lack of talent, the bank and the indian staff are in cohoot to discriminate our local people.

How come this type of shit is allowed? Blantantly copying ppl's resumes. Also i noticed were tiongs to do that ppl would react angrily but shit skins get away with it.

jw5

Loyal
Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

He said "She never asked for the seat nicely or otherwise" meaning that she never asked for the seat at all. But even if he didn't lie here, it doesn't mean that he didn't lie about other things.

Did he lies in his police report stating no one approach the seat but in the fb he complained the elderly woman did not ask nicely?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

This indian desi whore should be stripped naked in Little india, let every shitskin fuck her smelly cunt.

18489922_1993416230684119_1739011924178219801_o.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-21-21-14-01_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-21-21-14-01_1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 457

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pap created so many unjustified rules against their local citizens. Worst law is 5 or mor people gather together is a crime.

We want our social society back.

Fuck u pap.

Yet 70% voted for the same same pap.

Like god, the pap works in mysterious ways.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Can we crowdfund a class action suit to sue him to pay 100,000 SGD for being non-civil minded, abusing our legal and police resources, followed by 10,000 hours of community service?

It's better to hang this arsehole by his balls.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pundek
Abnn
Shitskin
Snake
Curry eating f**k-twit
Keleng

What do all these terms mean?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come this type of shit is allowed? Blantantly copying ppl's resumes. Also i noticed were tiongs to do that ppl would react angrily but shit skins get away with it.

You will be surprised they have penetrated Jobs Bank to carry out that kind of mission. Be wary of same indian directors with many $2 companies. They can repeat their advertisements for as long as Jobsbank is free for them to harvest Singaporeans resumes. Gave it to their own kind and than bring them into Singapore with the copied resume. When they apply EP, they can tell MOM that they have already put up the ads in Jobsbank and nobody apply for the jobs (but quietly they trashed the local resume). These are all the loopholes. The only solution is to lock the quota (including EP) on all foreigners and exterminate all foreign investment with multiple $2 entities and give Singapore a clean land to do business and apply for jobs safely.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any syndicate involved ? Snake head - to bring all this jokers to sgp. If yes - what are the going rates ?

Are banks hr greased ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Read my post #45, #46, and #47 lah. All these reviews of Mitsubishi bank of singapore are posted by former staff.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yet 70% voted for the same same pap.

Like god, the pap works in mysterious ways.

70% voted for PAP but not 70% voted for flood of job stealing apunehs. see the diff?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehe,silly sinkies still think paper qualifications are the answer to everything,they are only a crutch to talentless coolie and farmer race with nothing else to offer other than their test scores.....they lack creativity and flexibility like the ang mohs to think on all sorts of levels,no gift of the gab and lieing talent like the shitskin able to twist and turn and spun the most fabulous tales like these snakes and tharman and shamugan and form corporate relationships that are highly necessary in finance(go to tanjong rhu,meyer rd,fort rd and marina bay financial center,do u ever see a ang moh hanging out with low caste sinkies?no they only hang out with high caste shitskins unless they have no choice),they lack business and entrepreneurial skills like the hong kies yet they desire to be highly paid......have they not heard of the famous line in Sun tzu's art of corporate warfare?"If u cannot justify why u are indispensable and why u deserve a raise.....then u are worth every penny they pay u,now get the fuck out of my office".

sinkies bitch and whine about scholars getting high paid,jiak liao bee jobs,yet they piss and moan when their papier machier degrees cannot secure them their dream 3.5k month job.meanwhile high caste shitskins are posting on forums asking is it worth their time coming to this shithole for 8k sgd a month?can singapore fulfill their high expectations and upper middle class lifestyles?yet sinkies feel these shitskins are beneath them,hahahahaha!!!!cognitive dissonance,who is beneath whom?the one living in tanjon rhu,fort rd,mountbatten,amber rd,katong condo enclaves,making 8,9k a month,working at marina bay,with private sbs bus routes,private clubhouses,indian restaurants,hanging out with ang mohs,i once went to the back of tanjong rhu after 3 or 4 years....i was fucking shocked....they converted the back of tanjong rhu into a complete bicycle park with manicured gardens,a sailing clubhouse,and literally cleared the underside of the nicoll highway flyover,it used to be nothing but undergrowth,sand and rock,now its like a recreational theme park at night complete with stadium lights.while sinkies are staying in their stinking pigeon holes,eating their economical rice,driving their taxis and

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did a google, Tiwari was from Standard Chartered Bank, now VP in bank of Tokyo-Mitsublshi, I know where it is....Republic Plaza 1st floor..if I am not wrong the bank, years ago was at 1st floor Hong Leong Building....Tiwari VP TRADE FINANCE SALES TEAM....in the past, we would call them, Head of Bills Department. Manager of Bills Department, Officer in Bills Department of any banks. Now, they come with fancy terms like TRADE FINACE...to make it so grand sounding...bet with you, they still do, Letter of Gteee, Bill Of Lading...etc.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. I am also not sure why people associated with Private Banking and salaries of $250k. In the old days it mostly clerks as the protocol, procedures are fixed.

Did a google, Tiwari was from Standard Chartered Bank, now VP in bank of Tokyo-Mitsublshi, I know where it is....Republic Plaza 1st floor..if I am not wrong the bank, years ago was at 1st floor Hong Leong Building....Tiwari VP TRADE FINANCE SALES TEAM....in the past, we would call them, Head of Bills Department. Manager of Bills Department, Officer in Bills Department of any banks. Now, they come with fancy terms like TRADE FINACE...to make it so grand sounding...bet with you, they still do, Letter of Gteee, Bill Of Lading...etc.