Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on MRT

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Firstly this govt had never chided any foreigner for their poor conduct and the situation just grows worse. Now they have grown horns it will be difficult to get rid of it.

This guys logic is really screwed. What has her involvement in charities got to do with their poor manners and woeful conduct. What has his fractured hand got do with anything .

Watch no PAP MPs say anything and funnily even opposition MPs will also remain quiet. No wonder the foreigners get away with some many things.
    85% of population are foreigners.please leave so malays can make the island pristine again.

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Default Re: [ Singapore News ] Beware of Indian : Highest Caste Monkey cum Nigger of Asia on

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    His idiotic logic is that if the kid was not lying on the wife's lap with his feet on the reserved seat, he would be sitting in the reserved seat. Actually the real reason is that he thinks they are of a higher caste than the ordinary person taking the train.
    Nobody wants a stinking chinese to sit next to them. They would have hiven the seat if it was from any other race.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    85% of population are foreigners.please leave so malays can make the island pristine again.
    so it means a shit skin like you will leave.

Nobody wants a stinking chinese to sit next to them. They would have hiven the seat if it was from any other race.
    The one reporting isn't Chinese.

My Reputation Points: 465 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    These filthy indian swines shitskin motherfuckers should be in cargo, the sub human smelly pieces of walking cunts.
    all of them are born rapists. New Delhi have been called the rape capital of the world. By the india times and newspapers!!!!!
    all the proof here
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...cle7554551.ece
    https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/artic...al-india-delhi
    http://naradanews.com/2016/09/is-del...-of-the-world/
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-...EqkQmUoWK.html
    http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/c.../1/249508.html

even singapore is no longer safe due to these shit skins
    http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...chie-reservoir

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Filthy Indians shouldn't be on public transports, they stink like pieces of cunts. Have you smell yourself and your mother's black mumbai??

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by numero uno View Post
    Indians are worse than animals, one caste lower.
    Fuck Indians.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/358549...ound-her-body/

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Now we kniw where angmoh british Empire learned to be snobbish and caste like to Chinese.

Ruled 300 years of India make angmoh be like them.

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

The date of incident also says 17 May. Could be a mistake, since in the details, it was clearly started the date and time was 13 May and about 1200 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by cocobobo View Post
    time of incident says 0025
    Last edited by jw5; 19-05-2017 at 12:49 PM.

My Reputation Points: 772 / Power: 10

So simple the solution-just ask MRT to change the reserve seat wordings to include INDIANS visitors !-reserved for elderly, pregnant, handicap and INDIAN VISITORS.
    Normally I stand when taking MRT as I do not want to deprive these precious foreign talents from India, China ,Pinoy ect2 of a seat and if they not happy i'm afraid they will push me (like in Toa Payoh hawker centre) or make police report (like in this case).
    70% voted for this what-so why go against the will of the majority?

As the dear L(son of the great L) says ...locals, new arrivals, PR's, employment pass holder,....is a place which is special, which belongs to all of us....................
    yes, place belongs to all, but locals who must go NS and die to defend the country!
    Last edited by borom; 19-05-2017 at 01:31 PM.
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

The reserve seat to include the feet of Indian visitors' children, since they are too special to put them on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by borom View Post
    So simple the solution-just ask MRT to change the reserve seat wordings to include INDIANS visitors !-reserved for elderly, pregnant, handicap and INDIAN VISITORS.
    Normally I stand when taking MRT as I do not want to deprive these precious foreign talents from India, China ,Pinoy ect2 of a seat and if they not happy i'm afraid they will push me (like in Toa Payoh hawker centre) or make police report (like in this case).
    70% voted for this what-so why go against the will of the majority?

As the dear L(son of the great L) says ...locals, new arrivals, PR's, employment pass holder,....is a place which is special, which belongs to all of us....................
    yes, place belongs to all, but locals who must go NS and die to defend the country!

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Default MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

Is NUS/NTU beneath Delhi University??

On May 15, Facebook user Whing Jenny complained about an inconsiderate couple allegedly hogging the reserved seat with their child.On the same night, the husband, Tiwari Akshat, replied in a post that Jenny was “blatantly lying”. He then went ahead to make a police report. In the report, he maintained that no one had approached him for the seat and that there were also many other vacant seats in the train.The Independent SG also reported the incident on 16 and 18 May:

The Independent SG revealed that, according to his LinkedIn information, Tiwari Akshat is the Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and that he has an MBA from the University of Delhi:
    https://sg.linkedin.com/in/akshat-tiwari-19842414

However, it appears that Tiwari Akshat may not have liked the way The Independent SG reported the incident and has threatened legal lawsuit against the sociopolitical blog.The Independent SG responded by asking its readers if it should take down the article. It conducted a survey and so far, out of 2,234 respondents, 82% said 'No' (the poll was created yesterday on 18 May):

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1071142x49D64775-45

[World ranking for University of Delhi: 601—800th]
    According to The Times Higher Education, University of Delhi is ranked 601—800th in the world.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com...dataset/600172
    601—800th

And interestingly, looking at Tiwari Akshat's LinkedIn information, it appears that a number of his colleagues working together with him at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore are mainly from India.

For example:
    Sanman Shetty
    Head of Trade & Supply Chain Finance Sales, Transaction Banking Office for Asia & Oceania at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    University of Mumbai

Pradeep Kejriwal
    Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar in Odisha

Saravanan Santhanam
    Vice President, Project Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu

Surya Ramakrishanan
    Assistant Vice President at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    (didn't list education in LinkedIn)

Archana Khemka
    Credit Manager at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai

It's not known how many native Singaporeans are employed at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore.

source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...45683132154203

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

This Indian threaten legal action against The Independent.

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....Mitsubishi-UFJ

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Default Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

This is what PAP created. When the people complained, they forced Citibank for instance to appoint a female Singaporean HR head but it did not make any difference. Until they have quotas by law or regulations, nothing will happen. Look at the job bank and the immediate circumvention.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

sinkies have their cumuppance and deserve it. choping tables with tissue packs is not much different in crassness and inconsideration. i don't see other ethnicities chope with small items except sinkie chinks, and mainly sinkie cheebyes at that.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Default Re: MRT Hog Tiwari Akshat has a cluster working in Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ

Pap created so many unjustified rules against their local citizens. Worst law is 5 or mor people gather together is a crime.

We want our social society back.

Fuck u pap.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

sinkie chink cheebye bitch meets her match. both kpkb to nirvana over little issues like this.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

If fucking ah neh are so talented why their uni ranked so low?

Dont make sense ay all. Fake uni of delhi oroduced fake qualification and so on...

Low rank uni mean hire them for low pay.

Cheapsake uni workers pay them peanuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    Is NUS/NTU beneath Delhi University??

On May 15, Facebook user Whing Jenny complained about an inconsiderate couple allegedly hogging the reserved seat with their child.On the same night, the husband, Tiwari Akshat, replied in a post that Jenny was “blatantly lying”. He then went ahead to make a police report. In the report, he maintained that no one had approached him for the seat and that there were also many other vacant seats in the train.The Independent SG also reported the incident on 16 and 18 May:

The Independent SG revealed that, according to his LinkedIn information, Tiwari Akshat is the Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and that he has an MBA from the University of Delhi:
    https://sg.linkedin.com/in/akshat-tiwari-19842414

However, it appears that Tiwari Akshat may not have liked the way The Independent SG reported the incident and has threatened legal lawsuit against the sociopolitical blog.The Independent SG responded by asking its readers if it should take down the article. It conducted a survey and so far, out of 2,234 respondents, 82% said 'No' (the poll was created yesterday on 18 May):

https://www.poll-maker.com/poll1071142x49D64775-45

[World ranking for University of Delhi: 601—800th]
    According to The Times Higher Education, University of Delhi is ranked 601—800th in the world.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com...dataset/600172
    601—800th

And interestingly, looking at Tiwari Akshat's LinkedIn information, it appears that a number of his colleagues working together with him at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore are mainly from India.

For example:
    Sanman Shetty
    Head of Trade & Supply Chain Finance Sales, Transaction Banking Office for Asia & Oceania at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    University of Mumbai

Pradeep Kejriwal
    Vice President at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar in Odisha

Saravanan Santhanam
    Vice President, Project Finance at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli in Tamil Nadu

Surya Ramakrishanan
    Assistant Vice President at The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    (didn't list education in LinkedIn)

Archana Khemka
    Credit Manager at Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ
    S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research in Mumbai

It's not known how many native Singaporeans are employed at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ in Singapore.

source:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...45683132154203

Like i said u dont find ah neh as mechanic trades or in trades where they cannot lied in their skills.

Dont find them in electrical and electronic trades too where they can get killed by electricity.

Find them in banking where they can lied their figures and bs in their work and jobs.

Knn chao ah neh shitskins.

And in pap team u hv one shinny head ah neh. Not enough of many ah nehs in Singapore meh....

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    This is what PAP created. When the people complained, they forced Citibank for instance to appoint a female Singaporean HR head but it did not make any difference. Until they have quotas by law or regulations, nothing will happen. Look at the job bank and the immediate circumvention.

Sgp is as good as over . Sad.

Thread Information