• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Changi Airport T2 tio hui sio - karma!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;yFMgF3v7n8M]https://youtu.be/yFMgF3v7n8M[/video]

[video=youtube_share;x8GlefKdbmc]https://youtu.be/x8GlefKdbmc[/video]

singapore is finished

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like newer projects are problem prone.

Usually you get fires in Orchard Road. Maybe a case of too much 3rd world workmanship causing all these problems.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have we been attacked by North Korea or Russia? It's time to bring out our big guns and teach those bastards a lesson they will never forget.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like newer projects are problem prone.

Usually you get fires in Orchard Road. Maybe a case of too much 3rd world workmanship causing all these problems.

Faster, cheaper, better and more flammable also.
Zorro should be burned on a stake.

jw5

Loyal
From Yahoo news via AFP news.

Fire triggers evacuation at Singapore's Changi airport

a01dcbfc1cb08f9a18a8895590c2901abdf88ad1.jpg

Hundreds of passengers were evacuated from Singapore's Changi Airport after a small fire erupted in a terminal that was later extinguished, authorities and witnesses said, delaying flights at the global hub.

Smoke swept through the airport's Terminal 2 building after a fire broke out in the departure hall, spurring authorities to seal off the area.

Three people were sent to hospital for smoke inhalation, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said on its Facebook page.

"A small fire occurred at the departure hall of Changi Airport Terminal 2. The fire has been extinguished by SCDF," the Singapore Police said in a statement.

Police said the fire alarm was activated at around 5:40pm (0940 GMT) as smoke poured from air vents, sparking an evacuation order and closure of the terminal.

Passengers on flights departing from the terminal on Tuesday evening "should expect significant delays," airport management said.

Singapore Airlines said it was "working closely with the airport authority and various agencies to ensure flights can be resumed in the shortest time possible".

An AFP reporter at the airport said the scene was generally calm as the departure and arrival halls were evacuated. Airport staff were also seen leaving but there was no panic.

M. Ramarao, 36, an Indian software engineer working in Singapore, was set to take a flight back home with his 18-month-old daughter when they were evacuated.

"I am very worried now because we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning for my daughter who fractured her arm, so it's quite urgent," he told AFP.

"If it's for one or two hours it's okay, but they shouldn't cancel the flight."

A Russian tourist who identified himself only as Alexander expressed hope his flight to Moscow would not be cancelled.

"They told us that there was smoke at a part of the airport," he told AFP.

More than 58. million international passengers passed through Changi Airport last year. The airport serves more than 100 airlines flying to some 380 cities worldwide.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airport got a lot of shitskins, especially T2 where Tiger Airways has a loadshit of shitskins flying to different parts in India.

There must be a reason why Indian school and airport caught fire.
It a warning to send all ah nehs back
It a bad omen bad sign.
It

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a reason why Indian school and airport caught fire.
It a warning to send all ah nehs back
It a bad omen bad sign.
It

T2 is the most shitskin concentrated terminal in Changi. Like I said, Tiger flying to all shitholes in India is the reason. And we even have a Indian restaurant above departure hall. Never touch the toilet in the departure hall, especially the water dispensing machines when it's not uncommon to cover their mouth over the faucet.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
T2 is the most shitskin concentrated terminal in Changi. Like I said, Tiger flying to all shitholes in India is the reason. And we even have a Indian restaurant above departure hall. Never touch the toilet in the departure hall, especially the water dispensing machines when it's not uncommon to cover their mouth over the faucet.

Maybe some idiot brought along their clay pots & cooker, while waiting for their flight, started cooking their Dhal & chapatis with charcoal & started a fire...if you open some of these people luggage...

Don't be surprised to find every thing from the kitchen, woks, ladle, kettle etc..except the KITCHEN SINK.

p.s. Can someone tell me, how come, I find it a chore to post these days....I keep getting log off & have to log in in a loop & then never gets log in...& at times a message will pop up & say "security token" missing?...has it anything to do with my browser ( SAFARI) & OS (MAC OS Sierra)??

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG fengshui is badly damaged.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG fengshui is badly damaged.

If you bother to read Agoda or TripAdvisor reviews, the reviews that complained about rude hotel staff are always reviews by Indians. On the other hand, the same hotel and hotel staff get good reviews from AMDK, Sinkies and Malaysians.

It's obvious that they are not welcome in any other parts of the world except Singapore.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you bother to read Agoda or TripAdvisor reviews, the reviews that complained about rude hotel staff are always reviews by Indians. On the other hand, the same hotel and hotel staff get good reviews from AMDK, Sinkies and Malaysians.

It's obvious that they are not welcome in any other parts of the world except Singapore.

Indians thought they are mighty and high up.
But in reality they are shit n just shit which they refuse to accept.