• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fullerton hotel

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
33791288393_09741633e1_b.jpg

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice shot.

May I ask what are the red lines at the bottom of the picture? Superimposed or there were actual red lines on the Singapore river waters?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great stuff, first photo, neat composition and exposure really good. Might want to block the lens when the boat passes. Second photo is also good, composition wise might want to push the horizon closer to the top.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realised that your BKK photo was some years back. You got the composition right on the Fullerton, so you already know what to do. The next step is take the same subject but from an unusual or unexpected angle or vantage point i.e. no longer at street level. No only will people will enjoy your photo but it will create a bit of suspense and excitement as they figure out the orientation.

Thanks for the pointers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just too much light pollution in Sinkiestan... besides, Jah took this picture behind a window if I'm not mistaken.

yup you're right! Taken from centara grand located at central world a very tall hotel. The lobby isn't on the ground floor but i think maybe 30th floor and the rooms are much higher up. Not that i wanted to take it from behind a window but the window cannot be opened.

edit: I was assuming you meant my 2nd photo which isn't taken in sinkieland but in bkk so your light pollution comment in sinkieland wouldn't make sense. Bkk obviously has tons of tall buildings with bright especially in the central region

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nice one. can you make a signature sinkie nightscape look "darker" like Gotham?

I'm looking for a poster for my new crib and I'll even pay for it. Not kidding

sinkie nightscape? well i suppose you want some iconic sinkies buildings like the stupid MBS etc that shit in the foreground?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I was assuming you meant my 2nd photo which isn't taken in sinkieland but in bkk so your light pollution comment in sinkieland wouldn't make sense. Bkk obviously has tons of tall buildings with bright especially in the central region

Thank you for pointing that out, for a moment I was thinking how come Sinkiestan have this landscape... BKK also quite badly affected by light pollution...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie nightscape? well i suppose you want some iconic sinkies buildings like the stupid MBS etc that shit in the foreground?

No. Definitely NOT the MBS. Somewhere with HDB and light industrial like the Havelock area would be sweet. Like tanwahtiu said, with storm clouds overhanging would be ideal