• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Is Severely Marginalised

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under LHL, SG is severely marginalised in the international scene.

LHL has been ignored. LHL lacks the stature to influence international affairs and champion the well being of Singapore.

Xi has ignored LHL for the One Belt One One Road concept

Even the sick man of Asia, Philippines ignored LHL when Duterte announced that Turkey and Mongolia told him they want to be in ASEAN. I bet LHL was not informed.

SG is severely marginalised because of LHL

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Americans love his jokes on China. Entertaining guy. A barrel of fun.

He told them, during a visit to the USA that .... in China you get free smoke every time you open your window; and free pork soup every time you turn on your tap ... or something to the effect. To great delight and laughter from his American hosts. This guy is really sought after for after dinner entertainment in the USA. Loong the goon, that is.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

He told them, during a visit to the USA that .... in China you get free smoke every time you open your window; and free pork soup every time you turn on your tap ... or something to the effect. To great delight and laughter from his American hosts. This guy is really sought after for after dinner entertainment in the USA. Loong the goon, that is.

Loong the goon indeed. Lacks statesmanship. And LHL wonders why other Heads of State are ignoring him.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under LHL, SG is severely marginalised in the international scene.

LHL has been ignored. LHL lacks the stature to influence international affairs and champion the well being of Singapore.

Xi has ignored LHL for the One Belt One One Road concept

Even the sick man of Asia, Philippines ignored LHL when Duterte announced that Turkey and Mongolia told him they want to be in ASEAN. I bet LHL was not informed.

SG is severely marginalised because of LHL

this one i sappork, hope to get good looking chicken from both

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one i sappork, hope to get good looking chicken from both

Yes, Turkey and Mongolia have good looking girls!

But the fact that LHL was kept in the dark abt this issue shows how little respect they have for LHL and SG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They didn't genuinely laugh at his jokes rather it was awkward nervous laughter which clearly shows they didn't think it was funny. Even the US wouldn't ever say that about China. See how trump respects xi jinping.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But the fact that LHL was kept in the dark abt this issue shows how little respect they have for LHL and SG

Why should they respect this clown? He's also a big Chinese dog and a cock sucker of the Americans see how the pinoy president called obama the son of a whore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pm invited lah but mother's day more important. how dare they coincide obor summit on mom's day. even nk got angry by letting loose one ballistic ranjiao into sea. fatboy invited too but he no show.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Marginalised?since when was Singapore ever exceptional or great in the first place?

cant wait for this goddam island to sink into the sea and take sinkies with it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree. LHL is being kept in the dark. People want to keep the girls for themselves.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. LHL is being kept in the dark. People want to keep the girls for themselves.

In the 80's the entire Singapore women hockey team was made up of Mongolians girls.

The idea bombed as they all married Singaporean Indian hockey players.