• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Religious Leader Who Tries To Walk On Water Gets Eaten By Buayas! Guess His Religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
4053440C00000578-0-image-a-1_1494794684117.jpg

A Zimbabwean church pastor attempting to demonstrate how Jesus walked on water by crossing a river on foot was eaten alive when he was attacked by three crocodiles.

Jonathan Mthethwa of the Saint of the Last Days church brought his congregation to the area known locally as Crocodile River before attempting his biblical recreation.

According to witnesses, the pastor entered the water and waded out approximately 30 metres before attempting to make his way to the surface. Unfortunately for the pastor, three crocodiles pounced and devoured him.

Pastor Jonathan Mthethwa of the Saint of the Last Days Church was trying to demonstrate how Jesus walked on water to his congregation when the crocodiles attacked, file photo
Witnesses claimed only the pastor's sandals and underwear floated to the surface, file pic +2

'He promised he would demonstrate his faith to us today, but he unfortunately ended up drowning and getting eaten by 3 large crocodiles in front of us.

'We still don’t understand how this happened because he fasted and prayed the whole week. They finished him in a couple of minutes.

'All that was left of him when they finished eating him is a pair of sandals and his underwear floating above the water.'

By the time emergency services arrived at the scene, the pastor was already dead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nstrating-Jesus-water-walk.html#ixzz4h9CGkH5Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Religious Leader Who Tries To Walk On Water Gets Eaten By Buayas! Guess His Relig

Altogether now!!! Ho eh lai! Pai eh kee! Tian ling ling! Di ling ling! Huat ah!!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Religious Leader Who Tries To Walk On Water Gets Eaten By Buayas! Guess His Relig

what's up with these jonathans nowsadays :confused:
whether cockanathans demonstrating to walk on water or how to get laid from divorced mother when caught with contraband fags means fuckall to crocs, who follow jungle and man-made law - can eat, don't waste :biggrin:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahahaha..its more Man vs Nature!

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because Buyak Hunger is more powerful than his god, period. If Buyaks were full stomach already then his flesh are not yummy food at all. Men eats too much junk and are sick and takes medications, these made bad meal for poor hungry beasts which ate men, they swallowed prescription drugs for Cardiac Diabetic Hypertension etc, not good for beasts' healths.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His faith is so pure that his lord want him to go to heaven immediately and sent crocodiles to initiate that.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

A lot of African pastors display patterns than Kong Hee will ever come up with. Worse are their dumb followers.

Here is one example.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/23/africa/south-african-insecticide-prophet/

South African pastor sprays insecticide on congregants 'to heal them'

By Thabile Vilakazi, CNN

South African pastor photographed spraying insecticide into faces of congregants
South Africans have taken to Twitter to voice their disbelief

Johannesburg (CNN)Images of a South African Pastor spraying insecticide into the faces of his congregants are circulating on social media.
Lethebo Rabalago, of the Mount Zion General Assembly (MZGA), in Limpopo, has openly posted photographs on his Facebook page of him spraying congregants with Doom Super Multi Insect Killer to cure various ailments.

161122171521-south-african-pastor-exlarge-169.jpg

A post from Saturday was captioned as if quoting a congregant, saying: "I came here with a pain on my back and stomach. Now, after the prophet sprayed me with Doom I am healed. My nose was blocked since last week, but after the prophet sprayed me with Doom I feel coming out of my nose. I thank God for healing me."
When reached by phone, Rabalago declined to answer CNN's questions about his use of bug spray and hung up. MZGA could not be reached for comment, but in an interview with South African TV channel eNCA Rabalago said that God had told him to use Doom, and that he had healed countless people using it.
In a press statement, Doom manufacturer Tiger Brands said that it found the practice "alarming and extremely concerning" adding that it is "unsafe to spray Doom Super Multi Insect killer or any other aerosol spray for that matter, into people's faces."
It also advises that if the insecticide is sprayed into someone's face, they should wash their face and/or wash out their eyes immediately, and to avoid excessive inhalation.
South Africans have strongly condemned the practice, taking to social media to voice their disbelief and concern.

I find this very disturbing. A pastor from the MZGA congregation is spraying people with Doom insect repelant to heal them. pic.twitter.com/NEgJyE2AMj
— Aki Anastasiou (@AkiAnastasiou) November 21, 2016

Nothing humouress about the 'Doom' debacle. What I see is people in desperate need of hope being dehumanized in the name of God. Tragic
— Ryan Cummings (@Pol_Sec_Analyst) November 21, 2016

South Africa's Commission for the Promotion and Protection of Cultural, Religious and Linguistic Communities (CRL) is currently undertaking a study into the commercialization of religion and the abuse of belief systems. In a media statement the CRL described Rabalago's actions as shocking and repugnant, saying: "no one should be subjected to conditions that are detrimental to their health and wellbeing."

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another foolish African pastor hanged himself after mistakenly sending his dong to his church whatsapp group.

https://www.christiantoday.com/arti....mistress.to.church.members.instead/96398.htm

Pastor kills himself after mistakenly sending his nude photos intended for his mistress to church members instead

It was a case of a shameful "wrong send" that resulted in the tragic death of a pastor.

Pastor Letsego of Christ Embassy in Limpopo, South Africa reportedly hanged himself in shame after he mistakenly sent photos of his genitals to members of his church using the WhatsApp texting service in mobile phones.

According to the online news source Live Monitor, the married pastor intended to send the pictures to his mistress who, it is said, is a member of the same church.

Worse, the news source said the pastor sent a message that reads "Wife is away, it's all yours tonight" along with the photos.

To his utter dismay, he reportedly realised his mistake right after pressing the send button of his mobile phone.
Advertisement

Members of the church group who received the photos and message were shocked and outraged. They tried to call up the pastor, who wouldn't answer. The pastor then left the group.

The following day, he was found hanging in his rented church house, Live Monitor reported.

"Pastor's antics have always been a cause for concern. He was always seen in the company of one of the deacons named Miriam and we suspected there was more to their friendship than meets the eye," said one of Pastor Letsego's congregants who declined to be named.

"Quizzed by his wife and congregants, he would shrug off the allegations and say as a pastor he was a father to everyone and Miriam was his favourite daughter," the congregant added.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this idiot and cockanathan of a pastor - don't know to either pruss 1 or press 1, for him :o
Worse, the news source said the pastor sent a message that reads "Wife is away, it's all yours tonight" along with the photos. To his utter dismay, he reportedly realised his mistake right after pressing the send button of his mobile phone.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shd try turn water into wine. Easy to con.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shd try turn water into wine. Easy to con.

All these small potatoes, compare with conn hee, fart! CHOY!...who got his wife to sing & dance with a nigger & made millions.....it is turning stones into gold..better than water into wine!