• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious All about wannacry ransomeware

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/current-affairs/dozens-of-countries-hit-by-huge-cyberextortion-attack

Apparently a new variant Uiwix Ransomeware has emerged, asking for $218 release fee

Kind folks there sifted the info and pasted everything so that you can read off directly the thread if you are scared of clicking on the links there; infection map included.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it safe to say, that the majority of the serves, computers are running windozed XP? Windozed 2000 Server etc..though there are open source OS affected too....MOSTLY THOSE RUNNING MICROSHIT! products....& many, never update their softwares....even though you do....the chances of getting infected is extremely high....I can vouch for that.

I have followed that "get a MAC don't look back"...not that macOS is so secure...but at least much more secured that MICROSHIT...I have not touch or used a MS Windozed machine running their OS for more than 10 years...