• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Beware of indian ft mrt pervert, took obscene videos of ladies in public

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian_ft_obscene_video_mrt_pervert_0.jpg

Dear All Singapore Stuff,

I am sending you a video that I had recorded on 13th May 2017 Saturday at 7.40pm. This was recorded a minute or so after I boarded the train at Outram mrt and was heading towards Harbourfront. This guy quickly plonked himself on the seat opposite mine though it wasn't as if the train was crowded and he had to race to get a seat. I was seated in the 2-seater located at the far ends of the carriage. He then proceeded to whip out his phone and I think the rest speaks for itself once you view the video.

The dumbass didn't realise his folly obviously. I stayed calm when I made my own recording of him but understandably lost it afterwards when confronting him over his actions. The mrt staff were most helpful and the SPF arrived at the scene within minutes. Upon further investigation this chap was found to be in possession of similar videos though I am told they were obscene in nature of unsuspecting victims. Obscene videos of other girls taking the local transport without them being aware they were being recorded

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man's name is Suraj. This asshole holds an employment pass. I would appreciate your assistance in highlighting this episode to the public in general to serve as a deterrent for other such assholes. I hope others (not just targeted victims but even bystanders) always remain aware of their surroundings and are never afraid to speak out against such happenings.

He was quick to delete the videos or pictures he had taken of me. He insisted to the police that it was a new phone and that he had probably accidentally recorded me. Since there wasn't any evidence the police informed that he could only be given a stern warning. I requested that they check his phone texts and phone gallery for an idea of how long he really had the phone in his possession by looking at text and picture date details.

That's when they found the other videos. They seized his phone immediately and he spent the next hour panicking trying to apologize and get his phone back. The last thing he said was I was like his sister.

Uma

A.S.S. Contributor

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obscene?
The lady never wear clothes inthe mrt?
Or wear skirt sit legs open wide? That's flashing

Funny....taking pictures in public, even of people, got sallah, mehhh?

Like that, so no freedom liao....next time, some bikini models go on parade in public, also cannot take ahhhh? Illegal??? :confused::confused:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't get the obscene part....

was the victim dressed obscenely?
or is there an app that makes pics automatically obscene?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking pictures of ladies in public, whether its upskirt, sideblouse, downblouse is ok in my opinion. If men are charged for it, then why don't they charge the women too for indecent dressing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously the shit skin tried to take obscene pictures of her la. You love to suck shit skins so much until you can defend their actions?

The good keling was merely recording a woman who was secretly recording him. Maybe the police should search her phone for obscene videos and photos.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good keling was merely recording a woman who was secretly recording him. Maybe the police should search her phone for obscene videos and photos.

Unbelievably true...I have to agree with johnny the tan this time.....

Nowadays....never know....a lot of female perverts around also.....

But just wonder if the mata really found many pictures of men in different poses, states of undress, taken in public on the handphone of a woe man...what would they ever do?

....Most likely.....nothing....mata will say......the man's body is nothing to be shout about and nothing to be able to violate their modesty by taking pictures ....such will be the slant of present day liberal retards.....

SO VERY UNFAIR TO ALL MEN!!!!!