• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat US lapdog Sg very low profile/not invited for 一带一路 project by China

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what happens when the leader is a Chinese dog and prefers Ang mohs, shit skins, africans over his own kind. Pity the proud Chinese sinkies who have to suffer with him.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what happens when the leader is a Chinese dog and prefers Ang mohs, shit skins, africans over his own kind. Pity the proud Chinese sinkies who have to suffer with him.

Sg in being invited to the forum. I did reply to you on another thread regarding this.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those 3rd world heads of state who are there are there to lick up some bread crumbs from commie crook Xi Jinping. They are dumb. The commie crooks are going to dump their excess steel and iron by building ghost ports, ghost airports and ghost cities in their country. They will be left debt ridden to China. There is no free lunch from the commie crooks.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those 3rd world heads of state who are there are there to lick up some bread crumbs from commie crook Xi Jinping. They are dumb. The commie crooks are going to dump their excess steel and iron by building ghost ports, ghost airports and ghost cities in their country. They will be left debt ridden to China. There is no free lunch from the commie crooks.

This seems like the less than gracious attitude in approaching investments by developing countries such as China who has deep pockets. The economy is there to stay but you don't feel good about it.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg in being invited to the forum. I did reply to you on another thread regarding this.

Not true. China merely announce that 'other countries' may apply to send representatives if no formal invitation is received. SG got in via this 'other countries' back door. Sorry. No invitation for PM. Unlike Malaysia.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. China merely announce that 'other countries' may apply to send representatives if no formal invitation is received. SG got in via this 'other countries' back door. Sorry. No invitation for PM. Unlike Malaysia.

Is this announcement about 'other countries' being publicised?

On further checking, i find something interesting. Singapore is not included in the one belt one road economy project, then why sg need to attend it? It is none of Sg business.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this announcement about 'other countries' being publicised?

On further checking, i find something interesting. Singapore is not included in the one belt one road economy project, then why sg need to attend it? It is none of Sg business.

I just found a link to a list of countries which are involved in this obor project:
https://www.yidaiyilu.gov.cn/info/iList.jsp?cat_id=10037&cur_page=1

Sg IS included in it. I am not sure if the list is updated. India has boycotted this project.
Anyone got the updated list?

countries.PNG

countries1.PNG

countries2.PNG

Last edited: