• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Islamic terrorism still expanding: Osama Bin Laden's son leads a stronger Al-Qaeda

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
_93280331_osamahamzacomposite.jpg

Ali Soufan says Al-Qaeda is stronger than ever and Hamza, who is like his father in every respect, is a poster kid for the outfit.

Personal letters seized in the raid that killed former Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden have revealed that his son wants to carry on his murderous ideology and is bent on “avenging his dad’s death”, according to a former Federal Bureau of Investigation agent.

“That son today is poised to lead a stronger, larger Al-Qaeda,” Mr. Soufan, who was leading the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s probe of the terror group after the September 11, 2001, attacks, told CBS News in an interview.

Mr. Soufan described a letter from the son, Hamza, that was collected in the raid and now declassified.

“He tells Osama [in the letter] that he remembers ‘every look...every smile you gave me, every word you told me.’” Hamza would be about 28 now and wrote the letter when he was 22 and had not seen his father in several years.

I am ... forged in steel

Hamza also wrote this: “I consider myself to be forged in steel. The path of ‘jihad’ for the sake of God is what we live.”

Hamza’s potential as a leader was recognised years ago when he was still a boy, says Mr. Soufan.

The child was used in propaganda videos, sometimes holding a gun.

“He was a poster kid for the Al-Qaeda, and for members of the Al-Qaeda, who were indoctrinated with these propaganda videos, he means a lot to them,” Mr. Soufan told CBS News.

He is every bit like his father

The United States has named Hamza a “specially designated global terrorist” — the same classification his father once held. “He even sounds like his father,” Mr. Soufan has said. “His recent message that came out, he delivered the speech as if it’s his father...using sentences, terminology that was used by Osama bin Laden.”

Hamza has recorded four audio messages in the last two years.

Mr. Soufan has said he believes Hamza can inspire and unite the jihadi movement, adding “Al-Qaeda is stronger than ever. I don’t believe even bin Laden in his wildest dreams thought that he will have followers who command armies, troops, lands.”

Osama Bin Laden was killed in Abbottabad, Pakistan, on May 2, 2011, by US Navy SEAL Team Six.

Following his death, dozens of letters written by him to his family and senior members of the Al-Qaeda were released.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Islamic terrorism still expanding: Osama Bin Laden's son leads a stronger Al-Qaed

Ang Moh dream about getting rid of this threat, but they only got more newer and stronger threats. This trend is not going to change.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Islamic terrorism still expanding: Osama Bin Laden's son leads a stronger Al-Qaed

Ang Moh dream about getting rid of this threat, but they only got more newer and stronger threats. This trend is not going to change.

So long as Islam is not banned, the trend of Islamic terrorist will continue.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the condition of having 72 virgins in jannah still applicable?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Romans banned Christianity, too; see what that achieved.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ban Islam also will not remove the threats and attacks suffered by Ang Mohs, they asked for it, they got it!

Fucktard Ang Mohs want to manipulate this world to go their stupid way of Total Extinction Mass Suicide, fortunately, there are lots of people not buying the Ang Moh's CRAP TOXIC ideas and values. Planet Earth got a bit of hope to a tiny population of survival after this tremendous fight.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Romans banned Christianity, too; see what that achieved.

Nope, Roman in the end accepted Christianity as their state religion because of power they have in manipulating the messes.

Islam should be banned like Nazis.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, Roman in the end accepted Christianity as their state religion because of power they have in manipulating the messes.

Islam should be banned like Nazis.

why would u accept a religion which u dont believe in unless that said religion is kicking ur ass?

there are many stories in Christianity of Romans treating christian figures like pariah.....imagine that very same religion taking over ur kingdom.

Nazism is an ideology,an idea,u know what they say about ideas,u can kill the man but u cannot kill an idea.if russians did not defeat the nazis and germany won wwii,half the world will be nazis now and heiling hitler and no speak americano.

now take ur whiskey and soda and rock n roll and piss off!!!!

[video=youtube;30HsgKTkQ68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30HsgKTkQ68[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the son will rise up to become the boba fett of islam,and he will strike fear into the hearts of those infidels who murdered his father.i hope to see one day george w bush strung up on a pike,his arse hole blown right open by dynamite.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

War on Muslims will never end. Very clever of them to say war on terrorism. See how they manipulate their words.

Rohingya Muslims every day being targeted by the Myanmar monks and garment. Thousands of them were made homeless. Woman, children were not spared. Woman were raped by the armies. And when they try to defend themselves they were branded as terrorist. Just like Xingyang Muslims. Branded as terrorist by the commis. So Muslims must kip still and be humiliated by those assailants. If ur innocent parents childrens were killed, wat would u do when the world is not listening to ur plights?

Oh ya...Happy belated vesak day....:rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why would u accept a religion which u dont believe in unless that said religion is kicking ur ass?

there are many stories in Christianity of Romans treating christian figures like pariah.....imagine that very same religion taking over ur kingdom.

Nazism is an ideology,an idea,u know what they say about ideas,u can kill the man but u cannot kill an idea.if russians did not defeat the nazis and germany won wwii,half the world will be nazis now and heiling hitler and no speak americano.

now take ur whiskey and soda and rock n roll and piss off!!!!

Islam is an ideology that include faith and religion status. If Islam were eliminated during the founder time, there will be no Islamic terrorist.

Take you pedophile religion and piss off!!!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

War on Muslims will never end. Very clever of them to say war on terrorism. See how they manipulate their words.

Rohingya Muslims every day being targeted by the Myanmar monks and garment. Thousands of them were made homeless. Woman, children were not spared. Woman were raped by the armies. And when they try to defend themselves they were branded as terrorist. Just like Xingyang Muslims. Branded as terrorist by the commis. So Muslims must kip still and be humiliated by those assailants. If ur innocent parents childrens were killed, wat would u do when the world is not listening to ur plights?

Muslims are killing Christians and other religion when they become majority. They are not inclusive and demand others to follow their rules.

Rohingya Muslims came from Bangladesh. They can fuck back to their Islamic country or other Islamic countries.

It's funny how other Muslim countries didn't want to take them in and then blame others when their Muslim brothers create trouble wherever they go.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Islam is an ideology that include faith and religion status. If Islam were eliminated during the founder time, there will be no Islamic terrorist.

Take you pedophile religion and piss off!!!!

U dumbfuck,99 percent of religion preaches hate and violence,name me one religion that do not have blood on their hands,if it exists it's not a true religion,even the Jews are full of bile and hatred,it is only human nature.u stupid Christian twit,u think u are not full of hate?have u heard of the Holy crusades?how did the Roman empire sucuumb under christianity.the romans recognized Christianity as a threat,it was appealing to the poor and the slaves,the stupid and the weak.they did everything they could to stamp it out,but eventually they lost in a civil war.all religion requires violence to spread in the end,u think the rest of Europe would simply accept ur daft religion?Have u heard of colonialism and missionary brainwashing?how one by one each of those poor dumbfuck 3rd world countries fell under the spell of Catholicism and Protestants?History is just one bloody mess of religions battling one another out for centuries even thousands of years.It is just the founder of Islam was extremely smart,so many religions have rose and perished,but Islam spread like wildfire like Harry Potter(which incidentally was about witches,black magic and voodoo and war and triumph) thanks to its founder Muhammed,he succeeded in making Islam the greatest religion not just in middle East but the world.Islam understood the elements of a truly successful religion,Hatred,all the other good shit is just pisspot for the sheep.christianity tries to emulate Islam in it's Bible but fails miserably.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U dumbfuck,99 percent of religion preaches hate and violence,name me one religion that do not have blood on their hands,if it exists it's not a true religion,even the Jews are full of bile and hatred,it is only human nature.u stupid Christian twit,u think u are not full of hate?have u heard of the Holy crusades?how did the Roman empire sucuumb under christianity.the romans recognized Christianity as a threat,it was appealing to the poor and the slaves,the stupid and the weak.they did everything they could to stamp it out,but eventually they lost in a civil war.all religion requires violence to spread in the end,u think the rest of Europe would simply accept ur daft religion?Have u heard of colonialism and missionary brainwashing?how one by one each of those poor dumbfuck 3rd world countries fell under the spell of Catholicism and Protestants?History is just one bloody mess of religions battling one another out for centuries even thousands of years.It is just the founder of Islam was extremely smart,so many religions have rose and perished,but Islam spread like wildfire like Harry Potter(which incidentally was about witches,black magic and voodoo and war and triumph) thanks to its founder Muhammed,he succeeded in making Islam the greatest religion not just in middle East but the world.Islam understood the elements of a truly successful religion,Hatred,all the other good shit is just pisspot for the sheep.christianity tries to emulate Islam in it's Bible but fails miserably.

You stupid fuck! Roman was using Christian to expand their power. Even the Great Alexandra wasn't a devote Christian. He was only "converted" to Christianity on deathbed you stupid fuck!

The Christians had their reformation after the dark age and current Christian are stupid, but Muslims remain stupid and murderous even now!

I am not a Chrisitian and I don't believe and any of those retarded God thing. I just state the fact about murderous Muslims and stupid Christians.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please help me. Who is this 'Great Alexandra' you refer to?

You stupid fuck! Roman was using Christian to expand their power. Even the Great Alexandra wasn't a devote Christian. He was only "converted" to Christianity on deathbed you stupid fuck!

The Christians had their reformation after the dark age and current Christian are stupid, but Muslims remain stupid and murderous even now!

I am not a Chrisitian and I don't believe and any of those retarded God thing. I just state the fact about murderous Muslims and stupid Christians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck off nigger rohingya mudslimes are from bangalaland invading myanmar. xinjiang mudslimes (xingyang:rolleyes:) are terrorists trying to disrupt the Chinese govt.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck off nigger rohingya mudslimes are from bangalaland invading myanmar. xinjiang mudslimes (xingyang:rolleyes:) are terrorists trying to disrupt the Chinese govt.

Ya..u can also fuck off to Middle Shit since u cant stand d sights of non cheena! Boooooo....cry baby Jah jamban.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I wonder if Seal Team Six regrets not shooting all of OBL's family when they had the chance. I wouldn't be surprised if OBL's other kids will follow in his footsteps or at the least, continue to provide financial and logistics support or religious support.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if Seal Team Six regrets not shooting all of OBL's family when they had the chance. I wouldn't be surprised if OBL's other kids will follow in his footsteps or at the least, continue to provide financial and logistics support or religious support.

It doesn't matter,if OBL dies he will become more powerful than u can imagine,he will be a martyr.havent u watched star wars?islam understands the power of martyrdom that Christians don't,they are pussies,they want heaven yet they are afraid to die.perhaps one day the leaders of America will understand that.USA can occupy the middle East all they want but they can never destroy Islam.each bullet only strengthens their faith.

I predict Asia and China will be the final bastion of capitalism,while Europe and americas will be ravaged and burned like Athens.