• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat drama in sinkie starbucks as wife fights with man's alleged mistress

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In China, there are more women than men. So, the chink men got a good deal. The women got to fight it out to get their men.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And there are people who want China to lead the world. Seriously?

The chinks are still cavemen. Sub humans.....this is what 50 years of commie propaganda does to you.
Closer to him we have the pap propaganda that's responsible for the 70% sinkies we have now.
I think we need another 50 years maybe longer to reverse the effects

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
And there are people who want China to lead the world. Seriously?

Just checking are you a fellow chink?

The chinks are still cavemen. Sub humans.....this is what 50 years of commie propaganda does to you.
Closer to him we have the pap propaganda that's responsible for the 70% sinkies we have now.
I think we need another 50 years maybe longer to reverse the effects

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are cavemen and sub humans! :p

You mean lead the world in exporting social crassness and vulgar conduct.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks lead the world in exporting social crassness and vulgar conduct. :p

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife should behave. Don't ask, don't tell policy. MYOB. As long as husband comes home and give occasional screw.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you want to suck up to him? That's what you said when I posted to you and not to duluxe or m&d like you have double standards:rolleyes:

I steady one lah. No nid to such up to anybody here. Unlike u....act like one chow kit or 369 ya. Nid to have allies. Go get a like lah...cat kuning.