• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Russian Hooker Makes $5000 In A Bad Week! Sinkie Degree Holders Make How Much?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, busted. Hahahha. when I saw her quote :

Her clients are middle-aged Singaporean men and foreigners on business trips.

I knew she was talking about me. hahahhaha. Serious. there are a few suppliers of angmo charbors, $500 is a little too high, even for her. U can get younger Ukrainian blondes for a couple of hundred $ less.

real natural blonde?
or dyed blonde?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This russian girl is $250 hr in singapore now. What idiot pays $600? Spoiling the bloody market. Assholes.

wcFG4Pa.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This russian girl is $250 hr in singapore now. What idiot pays $600? Spoiling the bloody market. Assholes.

wcFG4Pa.jpg

$250 may get you the girl and a quickie.

But for those who are discerning they want more than that. He will want the girl and do it the way he wants and anywhere he wants. That will be more than $250.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
business graduate, who said she is studying English here, moonlights as a prostitute, charging between $600 an hour and $1,500 for an overnight rendezvous.

that's easy money. the average sinkie would be done in 10 minutes and probably spend the remaining 50 minutes chatting with her or expecting some kind of piano massage from her.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that's easy money. the average sinkie would be done in 10 minutes and probably spend the remaining 50 minutes chatting with her or expecting some kind of piano massage from her.

U never call chicken before or
what? Once u are done, u are out the door. U pay for one shot only. No chatting shit. anyway, I take the whole time, so not too much chit chat.