• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rise of Milk Powder Prices Over The Years! Sinkies Favourite Word Is "Premium"!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever happened to world class and swiss standard :confused:

Should we now call the PAP the Premium Party :biggrin:

PAP is unofficially known as the Premium Action Party.

That's why sinkies always vote for them. I've heard many times that most sinkies will not vote for the oppies because neither their party brand nor their candidates were premium quality.

One of the reasons why WP won Aljunied GRC was because Low Thia Khiang caught on quickly and marketed Chen Show Mao as a "premium" candidate with impeccable credentials. But years later, most sinkies agreed that Chen is a dud with mediocre performance in parliament.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Due to recent incidents, PAP is unofficially known as the Piak & Piak Party. :biggrin:

Whatever happened to world class and swiss standard :confused:

Should we now call the PAP the Premium Party :biggrin:

PAP is unofficially known as the Premium Action Party.

That's why sinkies always vote for them. I've heard many times that most sinkies will not vote for the oppies because their party brand or their candidates were premium quality.

One of the reasons why WP won Aljunied GRC was because Low Thia Khiang caught on quickly and marketed Chen Show Mao as a "premium" candidate with impeccable credentials. But years later, most sinkies agreed that Chen is a dud with mediocre performance in parliament.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How about my testimonial?

I think my wife's breast milk taste better.

I haven't tasted your wife's breast milk, so I wouldn't know. Come, tonight I go to your place, and we get her up on all 4s and milk her like the cow she is, ok?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I haven't tasted your wife's breast milk, so I wouldn't know. Come, tonight I go to your place, and we get her up on all 4s and milk her like the cow she is, ok?

Milk will flowing from the 'taps' not the tits, when she is on FOUR!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Milk powder price rising, then this is the solution mah. Save a lot of milk that goes into kopi.

084_1000.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women breast feed their kids than they no need buy soo much formula mah,,,now got breast pumps so supply is available all day,,,if women can use their own milk than do it,,,no point waste money on formula...

that's why they go to sg and usa mah. very soon u.s. and sg will follow and limit purchases too. tiongs are scums of the earth. spoil own domestic market and now their domestic trouble becums other cuntries' problem.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore should import human breast milk from Cambodia to combat this formula milk fiasco

Damn! If i had the money i would set up a human dairy farm now :mad:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the pappies are scratching their heads on why the birth rate is so low even after giving out SG50 bonus and what not.

hello so obvious! milk powder and diapers are bloody expensive!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
All brands of formula milk sold in Singapore, regardless of price, "provide enough nutrition for babies to grow healthily", says Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Josephine Teo.
Mothers milk is still the bestest,i grew up drinking them.
Milk powder price rising, then this is the solution mah. Save a lot of milk that goes into kopi.
If women breast feed their kids than they no need buy soo much formula mah,,,now got breast pumps so supply is available all day,,,if women can use their own milk than do it,,,no point waste money on formula...
I would like to add that all dairy products are also very unhealthy:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241981-Sinkie-Ah-lian-flip-out-her-neh-and-breastfeed-on-MRT&p=2584482#post2584482

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and the pappies are scratching their heads on why the birth rate is so low even after giving out SG50 bonus and what not.

hello so obvious! milk powder and diapers are bloody expensive!

What nonsense! In poverty-stricken or conflict zones, people are even poorer and daily necessities are way more expensive after being adjusted for purchasing power. Yet the people living in those places are making lots of babies. It's not about money.

No aging or declining population problems in places like this despite poverty and war.

Ethiopia.jpg