• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Jaywalker gets hit by oncoming van.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't that pedestrian light, lead to UOB Branch opposite side of the road?. It was quite tricky crossing there & anywhere along Macpherson Rd, for the traffic is always very heavy. They have installed pedestrian barriers & traffic lights, if that is the crossing; have used it many times...

There are all the industrial buildings on one side of Macpherson Rd, and on the other side the banks, Potong Pasir MRT station, makan places, .. So plenty of pedestrians crossing at that point.

When I was staying there 10+ years ago it was already bad must be worst now.

Used to be ok staying there until all those industrial building popped up. Used to get the free Spore & Malaysian channels on TV but with all those tall buildings the reception became dismal.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bloody guai lan uncle should be mowed down and renamed quadriplegic uncle

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...g-child-and-still-has-the-cheek-to-argue-with

IMG_20170513_210301.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
van driver should be charged for negligent driving as its a zebra crossing.pedestrian has right of way.

Do you see with your mother's cheebye??
Lower the panties so that you can see properly.
How the fuck is that a cheebye crossing?
No wonder they say Indians have a cheebye mouth.
The fucking shitskin should be run over twice.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
van driver should be charged for negligent driving as its a zebra crossing.pedestrian has right of way.

That is a pedestrian traffic light crossing, NOT A ZEEBRA CROSSING, I have cross there before. The "zeebronk", crossed when the lights were RED....so deserve to be knock down...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is a pedestrian traffic light crossing, NOT A ZEEBRA CROSSING, I have cross there before. The "zeebronk", crossed when the lights were RED....so deserve to be knock down...

He judges issues based on the race of the person involved. The one that got knocked down was a shit skin that's why he blames the van driver (assuming him to be a Chinese). Were a Chinese knocked down he would praise the van driver.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He judges issues based on the race of the person involved. The one that got knocked down was a shit skin that's why he blames the van driver (assuming him to be a Chinese). Were a Chinese knocked down he would praise the van driver.

Fuck his mother's black mumbai.