• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Jaywalker gets hit by oncoming van.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the jaywalker is dead.

There was a time when I had a near miss with a jaywalker. Instead of being grateful that I took evasive action to spare his life, he actually had the nerve to raise his voice at me and flash his middle finger. Fuck jaywalkers! I hope they get knocked down dead.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is not carrying a child. He deserves to be hit.

Even if he is carrying a child, I hope he gets hit. A message needs to be sent to all jaywalkers that they do not own the road simply because they are carrying kids. If they are carrying children, all the more they should be careful and follow traffic rules for pedestrians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This shit skin bitch got hit by a bus for jaywalking too

The one carrying her looks Chinese not her fellow shit skin
[video=youtube;5owiaO9TMLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5owiaO9TMLg[/video]

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case, the van driver cannot see the jaywalker because he is blocked by the car and in all probability, he is not aware that his van has hit him.

If the van driver can see the jaywalker, he would have stopped and obviously would not want to deliberately hit him.

So, yes, the verdict is still the jaywalker's fault.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to live around the Macpherson area & accidents along that stretch seem to be quite common. There must be a few wandering ghosts there by now :eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bloody shitskins...they cross the road in Singkieland like the way they do in shitskinland

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idiot who Jay walk deserved whats coming to them!! d
EaD!~!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to live around the Macpherson area & accidents along that stretch seem to be quite common. There must be a few wandering ghosts there by now :eek:

Isn't that pedestrian light, lead to UOB Branch opposite side of the road?. It was quite tricky crossing there & anywhere along Macpherson Rd, for the traffic is always very heavy. They have installed pedestrian barriers & traffic lights, if that is the crossing; have used it many times...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These lawless jaywalkers most likely from India or China. Jaywalker in Singapore at least know how to look right, left and right before attempting to jaywalk.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies have been 'trained' to look left, then right and left again before they cross the road. Foreigners have been 'conditioned' in their countries to just cross the road looking straight because the cars will stop for them. So, when they come to Singapore, they do likewise. Only do they realize to their shock that here the cars do not stop for them.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SPG with the camera. "YOU CHEEBYE!!! Don't move him first, I'm trying to take a video for stomp!!!"

I thought that car with the cam change lane to finish him off.....

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bus should have crushed both of them to death. 5 demerit points for missing out that shitskin motherfucker. Good job with the smelly desi bitch though.