• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat can name me one SG famous ex-SAF BG who is afraid of fire crackers?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friend very bad, want to borrow knife kill people, use our mouth to talk bad by purposely not telling you the name of the BG. Wait kanna defamation we kanna not your friend.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pm-lee-firecracker-cropped.jpg

r7qfmb.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Artillery Officer who likes his Mee Siam without the hum, is afraid of fire crackers..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Artillery Officer who likes his Mee Siam without the hum, is afraid of fire crackers..

I don't think anointed dragon prince ever fired more then 5 arty rounds.His earring is too precious to be damaged. Probably he was way back at the command centre ordering the batteries to fire. That is why he is so scared of cracker fire.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think anointed dragon prince ever fired more then 5 arty rounds.His earring is too precious to be damaged. Probably he was way back at the command centre ordering the batteries to fire. That is why he is so scared of cracker fire.

They scrapped Manpack of the base plate of the 122mm gun, for he was in the Arty....he was in 2x SA, & became the C.O....& then, the rise later on is by "meritocracy"....& don't forget the Chief of Artillery was only a COLONEL.:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They scrapped Manpack of the base plate of the 122mm gun, for he was in the Arty....he was in 2x SA, & became the C.O....& then, the rise later on is by "meritocracy"....& don't forget the Chief of Artillery was only a COLONEL.:rolleyes:

Some arty friends I know, after 2 years in Arty, become deaf in one ear or reduced hearing in both ears. Mummy and Daddy will never allow precious Clown Prince to suffer any damage in any part of his body. His brother also very switched off in Armour but not to the extend of Clown Prince was in Arty.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know why LKY banned firecrackers.

The 'tooth, is the 'tooth', firecrackers was ban was due to an accident that killed a family or some members of a family ( I had forgotten this part) who were living in a flat. They were sorting out firecrackers in the hall, when a firecracker was thrown from above , fell into the house & ignited the firecrackers that started a fire & killed people ( forgotten which estate).

The government banned firecrackers, but allowed it to be lit, in a certain designated area during the festive season; but later it was completely banned...the whole 'tooth', nothing but the 'tooth'...:rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
firecrackers cant be louder than m16 firing or gpmg live firing,has this guy ever shot a gun before?did he closed his eyes and spray?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'tooth, is the 'tooth', firecrackers was ban was due to an accident that killed a family or some members of a family ( I had forgotten this part) who were living in a flat. They were sorting out firecrackers in the hall, when a firecracker was thrown from above , fell into the house & ignited the firecrackers that started a fire & killed people ( forgotten which estate).

The government banned firecrackers, but allowed it to be lit, in a certain designated area during the festive season; but later it was completely banned...the whole 'tooth', nothing but the 'tooth'...:rolleyes:

garmen is more afraid of terrorism act against PAP than peasants killing themselve,Hitler was almost assasinated by fireworks as well in one of his secret bunkers,explosives can pack a powerful punch in enclosed spaces when shockwaves reverberate within concrete walls,but unfortunately hitler's bunker was undergoing renovations at that time and the explosive was placed under a weak wooden table and part of the wall collapsed,most of the blast bled away.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was the convenient 'cause'.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

That is not the tooth lah. Since when the PAP cares about peasants burning to death? The tooth is that some scholar Poodle high up chiak liao bee decided to score some brownie points. he pointed out that if you remove all the gun powder from hundreds or even thousands of fire cracker, you have enough explosive for a make shift pipe bomb or bottle bomb. Not every powerful, but enough to hurt people at a closer range. This was not acceptable to Emperor Lee, and chiak liao bee later given national day award.