• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Peace loving Imam in Denmark Called for Muslims to Kill Jews to Start Judgment Day

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Peace loving Imam in Denmark Called for Muslims to Kill Jews to Start Judgment D

You are spot on!

These double standard practice by peace loving muslims:
1. Can convert into islam but cannot convert out
2. Cannot donate blood but can accept blood from infidels
3. Can kill non-muslims, non-muslims cannot touch muslims
4. Can insult other religions, other religions cannot speak against Islam
5. Will keep silent when Islamic terrorists bombs countless non-muslims but will make big noise when a muslim is killed though the muslim is from another country

I m using hp. When i m free hm i will ans ur post.

Ok cat hitam Dulux.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Peace loving Imam in Denmark Called for Muslims to Kill Jews to Start Judgment D

you mean you can prove him wrong cry baby m&d yoyo?

Haha...y u so concern abt cat hitam dulux? Cos hes ur kind too? Booooo...Cry baby Jah jamban...

I am beginning to believe u r mix breed cat hitam/ceena. Hahaha....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha...y u so concern abt cat hitam dulux? Cos hes ur kind too? Booooo...Cry baby Jah jamban...

I am beginning to believe u r mix breed cat hitam/ceena. Hahaha....

concerned? Pls i'm just asking you and besides you have been butting into my convo with others trying to "gain allies" in the past therefore it's really funny for you to ask me in such a manner. Btw what's a cat hitam? Pls i don't speak m&d.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

concerned? Pls i'm just asking you and besides you have been butting into my convo with others trying to "gain allies" in the past therefore it's really funny for you to ask me in such a manner. Btw what's a cat hitam? Pls i don't speak m&d.

Hw cm u so forgetful. Missing ur hourly medication. Go google translation lah cat kuning cry baby boooo jah pangsai.

Allies? I no nid allies. I am d only Malay samster here. N y u take tis forum so seriously? Tsk tsk..really no life cry baby boooo jah jamban.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hw cm u so forgetful. Missing ur hourly medication. Go google translation lah cat kuning cry baby boooo jah pangsai.

Allies? I no nid allies. I am d only Malay samster here. N y u take tis forum so seriously? Tsk tsk..really no life cry baby boooo jah jamban.

Stay muslim lah. Disagree with everything we say regardless of facts.

If you leave Islam, your "no compulsion in islam' family or fellow muslims will not let you off. Save the 'no compulsion in islam' bullshit for the ignorant.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stay muslim lah. Disagree with everything we say regardless of facts.

If you leave Islam, your "no compulsion in islam' family or fellow muslims will not let you off. Save the 'no compulsion in islam' bullshit for the ignorant.

Of course i will stay as Muslim till my time is up In sya Allah.

Of course i have to disagree with u guys if its not true.

Of course teres some countries tat punish those who are murtad. But then again its their own set of laws. Nothing to do with Quran. We are always told to go back to basic i.e. go back to the Quran and Hadiths, if we are unclear on certain islamic issue pertaining to individual. U want to have a discussion then quote verses fm the Quran lah. Dont talk to me abt man made law just like MIW law.:rolleyes: Just like some moron come and tell us Muslim cant donate blood but can accept non muslim blood. Did he actually check fm Mufit? Maybe some Muslims practise such but tat does not mean Quran forbid blood donation. Tats right...show me verses fm the Holy Quran. No BS. Then we discuss

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course i will stay as Muslim till my time is up In sya Allah.

Of course i have to disagree with u guys if its not true.

Of course teres some countries tat punish those who are murtad. But then again its their own set of laws. Nothing to do with Quran.

It has everything to do with the quran. Those laws are made on the advise of muftis who are well versed with the quran. They collectively and independently agreed that apostasy should be punished through either legal means or mob violence.

We are always told to go back to basic i.e. go back to the Quran and Hadiths, if we are unclear on certain islamic issue pertaining to individual. U want to have a discussion then quote verses fm the Quran lah. Dont talk to me abt man made law just like MIW law.:rolleyes:

Your quran and hadiths are interpreted by Islamic scholars, and they interpreted it to harm apostates, preached it as such in the mosques and pressured governments to pass laws against apostasy and instruct muslim police to look the other way when mob violence is carried out against apostates.

Just like some moron come and tell us Muslim cant donate blood but can accept non muslim blood. Did he actually check fm Mufit? Maybe some Muslims practise such but tat does not mean Quran forbid blood donation. Tats right...show me verses fm the Holy Quran. No BS. Then we discuss

Which mufti? We can discuss when you explain why your interpretation of the quran is correct while vast majority of learned islamic scholars' interpretation of harming apostates is wrong.

Or are you playing a trick here? On one hand, islamic clerics teach muslims in the mosques to harm apostates while apologists like you make dishonest arguments that there's no compulsion in islam?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salim

Try to ustand. i already mentioned earlier post. Y u nvr read d link i had posted. I suppose u ignore tat link.

Those command were given to d Prophet 1400 yrs ago. Tat time d Prophet was spreading msg of Islam. Surroundg him were many enemies of Islam who tried many ways n means to kill n stop d Prophet missionary work. So its justifiable to protect Islam fm the enemies.

How are you going to justify the raping of infidels 1400 years ago?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I m using hp. When i m free hm i will ans ur post.

Ok cat hitam Dulux.

fake arab old man, I suggest you not to go into full argument or debate in a free forum 'cos the truth is not on Islam's side. I don't think you will be able to withstand the heat of truthful debate and will run away very soon

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

One is free to embrace Islam. Theres no compulsion in religion as stated in the Quran.

The first part I already stated in the thread. Can you name one muslim majority country with the freedom for its citizen to practice true Islam allowing a muslim to leave the faith without repercussion of any sort? ... Aceh, Pakistan and Malaysia you are free to pick one.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslim countries can come up with their own set of laws. But u cant blame the Quran. Latter did not specifically command tat apostates be in prison or killed.

The fact is these after laws are made in reference to the Quran. !

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Islam is a peaceful religion. Muslims only retaliate in act of self defence. Whereas certain religion "invade" Muslim countries on the pretext of eliminating "terrorist".:rolleyes:

You have to study the history of the Arakan massacres in 1942 to know how traitorous the forefathers of the Rohingyas were . I fully agree with you, Muslims will treat fellow muslims as equal and brothers regardless of truth or cat warna.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arakan_massacres_in_1942

During World War II, Japanese forces invaded Burma, then under British colonial rule. The British forces retreated and in the power vacuum left behind, considerable inter communal violence erupted between Pro-Axis Buddhist Rakhine and Muslim villagers. The British armed Rohingya locals in northern Arakan to create a buffer zone from Japanese invasion when they retreated.[1]

As a consequence of acquiring arms from the Allies during World War II, Rohingyas tried to destroy the collaboratonist Arakanese villages instead of resisting the Japanese.[2]

Muslims from Northern Rakhine State killed around 50,000 Arakanese, including the Deputy Commissioner U Oo Kyaw Khaing, who was killed while trying to settle the dispute. [3]