• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Yishun Condo got CHICKEN Caught by Vice! Where else got? I want to try!

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ed-vice-activities-in-yishun-condominium-unit

2 women arrested for suspected vice activities in Yishun condominium unit

Published
22 min ago
Facebook37
Twitter
Email

SINGAPORE - Two women aged 31 and 33 were arrested on Thursday (May 11) for their suspected involvement in vice activities in a condominium unit at Yishun Avenue 9.

The police said in a news release on Friday that officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division, acting on information received, conducted a check at the residential unit.

The Straits Times understands that the owner of the unit, who had rented it out, suspected that vice activities were being carried out when he noticed several strangers entering and leaving the premises.

He then alerted the police after monitoring the situation for several days.
Get The Straits Times
newsletters in your inbox

Any person who contravenes the offence of being the tenant, lessee or occupier or person in charge of a brothel and the offence of keeping, managing or assisting in the management of a brothel could be fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed up to five years if convicted.

The police advised owners whose residential units have been rented out or leased to conduct regular checks and report any illegal activities happening in their units.

Police investigations are ongoing.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sickeningpoor is turning into any typical PRC township,county , prostitute everywhere....

but i like...

Pappies always say ftrashes bring jobs to Singapore....so here we go....the trashes pouring shit all over for citizens to clean up....

Pity owner of unit has a lot to answer and some more waste valuable time being interviewed for statements and then go attend court...very boh enggg ahhhh.....this is the pappy meaning of trashes creating extra jobs in Singapore....

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junction Nine Residences.... very convenient, downstairs have a 24-hr shengsiong, so the lau heros can go buy eggs, red bull and lan jiao loong before finding the chicken.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aunty lucy should go commercial and ballastic on this. their office tower can be converted to cubicles for short time, their supermarket will be filled with familiar faces n bored ah pek can always try one arm bandit if the lang jeow refused to do the royal salute. but most imprt must give link points for such transaction, best is dbarse can gibe cut queue option

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old uncle I met in a coffeshop once told me when we struck up a conversation over China women vice activities as reported in the papers that these China prostitutes will let you fuck two times.

I scoffed in disbelief. No fucking way I said! Not in ten thousand years! I said I've never had a China prostitute before and if there is really such a good deal Ill give it a try.

He said go ahead and you will see the truth. I asked in return what is the truth.

He replied, " You fuck her the first time in the room. When you get out of the room you will go kanina bu chao cheebye. Kanina bu chao cheebye!"

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An old uncle I met in a coffeshop once told me when we struck up a conversation over China women vice activities as reported in the papers that these China prostitutes will let you fuck two times.

I scoffed in disbelief. No fucking way I said! Not in ten thousand years! I said I've never had a China prostitute before and if there is really such a good deal Ill give it a try.

He said go ahead and you will see the truth. I asked in return what is the truth.

He replied, " You fuck her the first time in the room. When you get out of the room you will go kanina bu chao cheebye. Kanina bu chao cheebye!"
fuckin'a, and i tot they had a 1-for-1 happy hour / ending...
there goes my sloppy seconds :(

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuckin'a, and i tot they had a 1-for-1 happy hour / ending...
there goes my sloppy seconds :(