• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 10 Places Where People Bare It All In Public

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Voyeurs' heaven.

10 Places Where People Bare It All In Public
[video=youtube;UwMO0VQ9dkc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwMO0VQ9dkc[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better visit these places before it turns Islamic and everyone has to cover head to toe.

cap d'agde france 2016

Les naturistes à fête de l'humanité 2016
[video=youtube;hzWYF-09aLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzWYF-09aLY[/video]

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking french invader of china who failed miserably.

Thank God tgey did not invaded China or else Chinese are like them naked.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better visit these places before it turns Islamic and everyone has to cover head to toe.

cap d'agde france 2016

So u enjoy watching women nude. So u doesnt mind if ur close one or female relatives parade nude in public?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u enjoy watching women nude. So u doesnt mind if ur close one or female relatives parade nude in public?

Wah lau ehhhh....so very liberal and progressive, neh....setting stage for mass orgy for the next one week....plus free stds being passed around, inclusive of aids, herpes, syphilis, etc.....some ebolah worms maybe.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Relatives want to have such a free deal mehhhh?

Might as well do some incestuous work first to practice...:(

Such is the western fucktard wind blowing through the internet ...only the stood pigs and those who are suicidal will take part.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What fucking perverts! I hope a mob of Islamists migrate over to those places and turn them upside down! Put your clothes on!

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damn these western liberals. Us m&d retard allahpuki only fuck our own mothers and daughters behind closed doors. It's approved by allahpuki himself. Cheebye mooslem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Bullshit video. The number one naked place in the world is L'Orient Beach, St Maarten.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If nude is so offensive, why don't you ask your retarded God why made human naked? Your God can jolly well create people hairy like monkey if naked is so offensive. You fucking retarded Islamic terrorist!

Don't forget, your horny pedophile Muhammad marry an underage girl and fuck that girl immediately when she barely reach puberty.

Last edited:

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

cap d'agde france 2016

If only the females that visit nude beaches are that hot. Most nudists at nude beaches are overwhelmingly males and lots of old geezers as well.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
is that the one where the planes cum so low upon landing, that the naked body is reflected on its underbelly :confused:

No, that is maho beach, been there too and got jet blasted by planes. hint: If u see a Air France Airbus A340, don't get jet blasted by that. Only wait for the 2 engined ones. 4 engines is too much. 'Orient is on the other part of the island, the French side. I have been to Orient 3 times, with various FWBs.
orient Beach is a real nude beach, not like some of the beaches in the TS first post, which are topless only beaches. This is a pic of Orient Beach. U can go snorkeling there too. Lots of fishes, especially if you bring some bread with u to feed them. The sand is beautiful as u can see in the pic, and even in the water, its very soft too. I did not see it, but while I was there, some one told me some white tourist MILF was getting pounded by a Black bar tender in the female toilet. LOL. Love Orient.

sxm2005-195-e1492731780503.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If nude is so offensive, why don't you ask your retarded God why made human naked? Your God can jolly well create people hairy like monkey if naked is so offensive. You fucking retarded Islamic terrorist!

Don't forget, your horny pedophile Muhammad marry an underage girl and fuck that girl immediately when she barely reach puberty.

Ehhh....old man. Since u said is ok to be parading nude in public i take it feel proud if ur female family love ones did the same too.:biggrin: Ok...we heard it loud n clear.:rolleyes:

Ok. As usual...kip ranting away n have ur last say...fucktard retard old man devilwithin

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ehhh....old man. Since u said is ok to be parading nude in public i take it feel proud if ur female family love ones did the same too.:biggrin: Ok...we heard it loud n clear.:rolleyes:

Ok. As usual...kip ranting away n have ur last say...fucktard retard old man devilwithin

Err, since your pedophile Muhammad like to rape and take sex slaves, I take it that your family underage female members like to be raped and fucked by old men and become sex slaves?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err, since your pedophile Muhammad like to rape and take sex slaves, I take it that your family underage female members like to be raped and fucked by old men and become sex slaves?

No lah. I find it offensive to strip naked n parade in public. But u feel delighted to have ur family female members paraded in nude for all to see.

Oh yes. Stick to the topic. Is abt nude in piblic. Nothg to do with religion. U can open another threadm

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah. I find it offensive to strip naked n parade in public. But u feel delighted to have ur family female members paraded in nude for all to see.

Oh yes. Stick to the topic. Is abt nude in piblic. Nothg to do with religion. U can open another threadm

You find it offensive because your fake God created people naked. If your fake God don't want people to be naked, it would have created people with fur. So you are offended by your retarded fake god's creation?

Stick to the topic. You want your underage female family members to be raped and marry old pedophile? You offended by your fake god's creation?